Todd Duffee said he trained with Cain yesterday...

God, that was funny for about a day and got ran into the fucking ground.

It's with mike perry and "sexyama" for the top three most annoying sherdog memes ever.

On topic, Cain could saw off his leg and make duffee look bad.
...at fighting. He still has that "bond bad guy" look that is fairly attractive.
Sexyama is worse than Northgoat to you?

That gif cuts out the best moment before the KO - Duffy flailing his arm wildly like a dunce.

original

You mean both guys. Right?

I heard about that sh*t like a month ago... or maybe it seemz like a month ago with Christmas preparations n what not... but it certainly waz WAY before 2 dayz ago that he first revealed it. It might even of been longer than a month ago. Hell, we were talking about Cain taking medical mary jane last week due to the back injury.

@One MMA Fan When did Cain first reveal he waz going to have back surgery after the fight?
I didn't get the notification strange.

Rumors were for months on the back problems in camp.

And the surgery was revealed in 2-3 weeks ago some reporters were hinting at it then 2 weeks ago they had the stories out.

Multiple doctors cleared him.. yea he wanted the surgery to heal in the down time it needed like 1 month to heal so he could be in normal rotation and not skip a beat.

Hell he was cleared today too.. just the upper brass of the commission decided to stop it on 5 days notice.
article published nov 30

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ca...ter-UFC-207-Rematch-vs-Fabricio-Werdum-114291

Come on now... we al know this probably has more to do with Cain's union involvement than a medical issue.

MY MAN!!!!!! Great find!

Here are the facts as I see them.

Nov. 30th 2016 everyone waz fine with allowing him to fight even though Cain just revealed he had back surgery scheduled after the fight.

Then on Dec. 21st... Cain said that thing about he can't stand up for more than 10 minutes without pain so bad he has to sit down... & due to those wordz... his fight waz cancelled by the commission.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...nevada-state-athletic-commission-ufc-207-card

At the end of the article:
"According to sources, the NSAC canceled the bout for fighter safety due to Velasquez's comments regarding the injury."

Last edited:
It's a great point... but why wait until a week out to pull him? He mentioned that a month ago o_O

Why now? Why not then? I need a replacement & now everyone'z too full of Thanksgiving & Christmas dinner to step in.

Decisions may drag on for weeks after initial suspicions and exams are made.

Decisions may drag on for weeks after initial suspicions and exams are made.
Actually, I just found out why... it's in my post just above the one you wrote that one on.

Took me a minute to get up to speed. I had missed that piece of news about Cain saying he couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Back