Todd Duffee said he trained with Cain yesterday...

He showed Cain that deadly right. Cain was never the same again.

giphy.gif
Frank Mir knew exactly where the OFF button was. Spectacular.

That gif cuts out the best moment before the KO - Duffy flailing his arm wildly like a dunce.

original

Excellent form. Almost as technical as Brunson was against Whittaker because he got caught with those fluke punches.

?? I thought Duffee died in his last fight. Thank god hes alive and doing well

He showed Cain that deadly right. Cain was never the same again.

giphy.gif
I really like Todd Duffee, and I don't like to talk bad about him, but I just don't understand why people don't learn (or stick to) the fundamentals of boxing. Duffee has unlimited potential. Sometimes I think the pressure to learn everything in MMA shortchanges people on certain basics.

God, that was funny for about a day and got ran into the fucking ground.

It's with mike perry and "sexyama" for the top three most annoying sherdog memes ever.

On topic, Cain could saw off his leg and make duffee look bad.
...at fighting. He still has that "bond bad guy" look that is fairly attractive.
nothing funny about it you dick, that man has a family

I really like Todd Duffee, and I don't like to talk bad about him, but I just don't understand why people don't learn (or stick to) the fundamentals of boxing. Duffee has unlimited potential. Sometimes I think the pressure to learn everything in MMA shortchanges people on certain basics.
He has very limited potential, imo. Very athletic and strong but he doesn't have the chin to hang with the top guys. Any real step up in competition will most likely result in him taking a nap.

With that said, feed him to Black Beast

He has very limited potential, imo. Very athletic and strong but he doesn't have the chin to hang with the top guys. Any real step up in competition will most likely result in him taking a nap.

With that said, feed him to Black Beast
Overeem proved you can adapt even with a weak chin.

Overeem proved you can adapt even with a weak chin.
True

But Overeem is leagues ahead of Duffee, in terms of striking. Duffee is 31. Not sure how much he can really improve before he's out of his physical Prime.

Like border line fighter bashing going on in here against Duffee. Guy made a simple tweet, some of you need to relax.

cain had surgery scheduled after the fight.........i dont care how beast he is, thats unfit to fight in my book. one botched takedown or a body kick that lands in the wrong spot and hes done for life if its his back.

Cormier gets stem cell shots regularly into his knee and he said he needs surgery but waits until after his career is over to do it. Bisping fights with basically one eye and needs surgery but waits until his career is over.
Fighters had surgeries scheduled very often directly after their fights and this has never happened before.

Because Cain mentioned the scheduled surgery 2 (?) days ago.

No he didn't. He mentioned it weeks ago. And the UFC (and thus probably the commision) probably knew it even longer

Back