Todd Duffee said he trained with Cain yesterday...

Duffee showed him up and Cain lost his mojo

He showed Cain that deadly right. Cain was never the same again.

giphy.gif

Of course I believe a guy who is a friend of the guy who stands to make money.

We'll know if Duffee trained at AKA if his patellas are

3dp_nutellalock_nutella_jar.jpg

cain had surgery scheduled after the fight.........i dont care how beast he is, thats unfit to fight in my book. one botched takedown or a body kick that lands in the wrong spot and hes done for life if its his back.

Last edited:
Im sure revealing in a very public interview that you have serious nerve damage had something to do with it.

Everytime i see Duffy's name I instantly think Hammerfist of Doom.

I love the smell of malarkey in the morning

I'm sure Cain knocked him out with a flick to the jaw or perhaps Todd got knocked down by a gust of wind

Last edited:
Cain admitted he was injured and had scheduled surgery right after the fight. The commission would look bad sanctioning him and risking him injuring himself even worse after that.

God, that was funny for about a day and got ran into the fucking ground.

It's with mike perry and "sexyama" for the top three most annoying sherdog memes ever.

On topic, Cain could saw off his leg and make duffee look bad.
...at fighting. He still has that "bond bad guy" look that is fairly attractive.

Cain admitted he was injured and had scheduled surgery right after the fight. The commission would look bad sanctioning him and risking him injuring himself even worse after that.
It's a great point... but why wait until a week out to pull him? He mentioned that a month ago o_O

Why now? Why not then? I need a replacement & now everyone'z too full of Thanksgiving & Christmas dinner to step in.

It's a great point... but why wait until a week out to pull him? He mentioned that a month ago o_O

Why now? Why not then? I need a replacement & now everyone'z too full of Thanksgiving & Christmas dinner to step in.
Because Cain mentioned the scheduled surgery 2 (?) days ago.

Back