Todd Duffee has signed a new 4 fight deal with UFC

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Untitled.png

T(R)T

TD has the longest layoffs ever. For whatever reason. And the longest contract negotiations (or lack of them)

209? Isn't that the card Reem was gonna fight Hunt on?

Duffee X Reem II @ 209

<6><6><6><6><6>

I totally forget he still fought. Always a good addition to the HW division though, he either gets knocked out or knocks someone out.

Would love to see him in there with Derrick Lewis.

Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff.

j/k he sucks

Always supporting Duffee! Future GOAT, fuck the hate.

OG p4p TRT goat.

v8di0m.jpg

I must be in the wrong business. I need to go into representing UFC fighters business. These morons will do whatever the UFC tells them.

Signing a 4 fight deal is dumb. 3 fight is the max.

Todd Duffee won't even sniff the top 10, he's a filler who might catch a lower tier fighter with a power shot.

209? Isn't that the card Reem was gonna fight Hunt on?

Duffee X Reem II @ 209

<6><6><6><6><6>

This year and next year's edition of The Reem features far less horsepower than the classic 2010 and 2011 Ubereem models, however, the newer Econoreem models are far more efficient and economical.

Regardless, '17 Reem by KO round 1. Again.

He sucks, but the UFC somehow sees him as a future star, a HW Sage Northcutt, and they wanted to propel him into the HW elite from nowhere giving him a main event slot after 2 wins, and that plan backfired when Mir knocked him dead. They will give him another fight against a big name, "washed up" HW like Roy Nelson, and will hope and pray that he survives this time.

This guy is like a filler character in a tv show who pops up once every 2 seasons

Back