Todd Duffee 30lbs. lighter since TRT ban

That's still a good 15-20lbs lighter.

It is always quite amusing the way Sherdog seems to turn a blind eye to white americans potentially using PEDs to have giant muscles yet seems obsessed with evil foreigners doing so.

I have a theory: Maybe because there are more American high school athletes and local gym rats on TRT, so people automatically assume these guys are big because of "hard work and genetics." :icon_lol:

Parsonage-Turner syndrome would not account for any weight loss. Please.

Pain and weakness to arms and shoulders.

Yeah let me lose 20lbs bc of that.

Either way, back to TRT.. doesn't mean he lost all his weight bc of coming off of it.

Lol, tough guy? Pain and weakness to arms, shoulders, and nerves? The guy is a monster of a man already, losing 15-20lbs isn't much. That's less than 10% of his overall body weight. And for the record, for like the 3rd time, he last weighed in at 249 and then came back after a two year hiatus weighing in at 236.5...12.5lbs less.

Either way, back to TRT.. doesn't mean he lost all his weight bc of coming off of it.

Weakness in the arms and shoulders suggests he wouldn't be able to go too big on heavey lifting.

Was browsing his wiki. Didn't he fight at around 260-265lbs. of horsemeat? He weights 230 now. Still a beast, but the anabolic advantages of TRT are undeniable. Hopefully he shakes up the HW division with his return.

He was flabby. Maybe he dieted? And testosterone burns belly fat, bro.

What? Muscle weakness/atrophy/pain are symptoms.

It doesn't seem unreasonable that someone experiencing degrading muscles and who has pain /weakness is unable to work out as hard to maintain his size.

The guy has been sick and has been fairly inactive and he only lost 10-20 something pounds. It's not like he's 205 right now.

My uncle started using TRT a while back and ended up 20lbs heavier from it and looked pretty fit and athletic for a guy his age. He has since quit using it because of the increased risk of death and deflated back to about where he was.

Risk of death? I guess if you abuse the treatment.
I was under the impression it helps prolong life.
Like this old geezer.
[YT]dZVhipPsaw0[/YT]
Wouldn't try it when I'm young, but when I get to my 60's+ I might jump on a cycle myself depending on how my body is holding up.

Weakness in the arms and shoulders suggests he wouldn't be able to go too big on heavey lifting.

What? Muscle weakness/atrophy/pain are symptoms.

It doesn't seem unreasonable that someone experiencing degrading muscles and who has pain /weakness is unable to work out as hard to maintain his size.

The guy has been sick and has been fairly inactive and he only lost 10-20 something pounds. It's not like he's 205 right now.
There's still hope for Sherdog as some guys here get it.

If you have weakness, pain, and nerve problems in your upper body, you think you can continue to maintain your muscle strength, let alone mass?

The pain usually starts in the shoulder and/or upper arm. Usually the pain is sudden and severe, and characterized by one or more of the following:

Sudden onset of pain (usually not related to an injury)
Pain that begins in the shoulder and/or upper arm
Pain is described as piercing, sharp, or radiating, as opposed to a dull ache or throbbing pain
Symptoms are experienced only on one side of the body, not in both arms at once
Severe pain typically lasts for several days, after which the arm becomes weak in multiple different muscles.
The arm weakness may be profound, but will usually get better with time.

In rare, severe cases, partial or complete arm paralysis may result. For most people, the weakness and numbness will get better within a few months or up to a year.

TRT can increase the risk of heart attacks and can result in death. FDA is researching this now.

Google that shit.

I don't need to google a subject with which I am already intimately familiar.
also, "TRT" is not a single compound, or even the name of a specific set of drugs.
like ANY therapy, the prescribed ingredients and dosages range from situation to situation.

it is so exasperating to see posters comment on TRT like its Arby's sauce. its not guaranteed to be any 1 injectible or oral.

Wow, really? TRT, like any drug, if used correctly has wonderful benefits. Sure it has risks as all drugs do but they are relatively low. Let's see, shall we?

Aspirin: Increased risk of brain and stomach hemorrhaging which could lead to death

Ibuprofen: Kidney damage and kidney failure, chronic heart failure

In short, if we go by worst case scenario like you, avoid aspirin and Ibuprofen at all costs too, as they can result in DEATH.

Google that shit

Back to the thread, Duffee came into the UFC at 251, fought in 2012 at 249, didn't fight for two years with a number of illnesses and came back in Dec 2014 at 236.5lbs, 12.5lbs lighter than in 2012. Not much...this TS though.

bang.

irrefutable logical analogy that will most likely be ignored.

Yep.

Tim Hague (263.5) vs. Todd Duffee (251)

Todd Duffee (253) vs. Mike Russow (253)

Alistair Overeem (260) vs. Todd Duffee (249)

Phil DeFries (245) vs. Todd Duffee (249)

Neil Grove (260) vs. Todd Duffee (253)

this guy's research validates my lazy guess.
thank you, Sir.

It is always quite amusing the way Sherdog seems to turn a blind eye to white americans potentially using PEDs to have giant muscles yet seems obsessed with evil foreigners doing so.

horrible fact skewing.
its closer to 10 lbs than it is to 20.

as for your broad sweeping statement regarding my proposed double standards, you could not be more off-

(you are both a poor reader and have little attention for detail)

im in an interracial marriage (which is obvious from my AV) and have a half breed kid, and I don't hold any foreigner to a different standard than an American, or a white to a different standard than a non white.

moreover, I DONT CARE WHO USES PED's, white, black or purple (which is obvious reading my signature).

im not only not on a witch hunt for steroids, I think they should be encouraged- WHILE NOT AN ADVANTAGE FOR EVERYONE, they do help SOME fight styles, and I want to see the best fights possible.

there was literally zero evidence to support your obnoxious claim, and ironically while it does demonstrate that YOU stereotype Americans and have poor reading comprehension/attention to detail, your post shows nothing more.

of the 2 points you make, 1 is incredibly logical......

im certain the other will be glaringly obvious to other readers as well.

Lol, tough guy? Pain and weakness to arms, shoulders, and nerves? The guy is a monster of a man already, losing 15-20lbs isn't much. That's less than 10% of his overall body weight. And for the record, for like the 3rd time, he last weighed in at 249 and then came back after a two year hiatus weighing in at 236.5...12.5lbs less.

stop with all of that logic, it will never be embraced here.

Risk of death? I guess if you abuse the treatment.
I was under the impression it helps prolong life.
Like this old geezer.
[YT]dZVhipPsaw0[/YT]
Wouldn't try it when I'm young, but when I get to my 60's+ I might jump on a cycle myself depending on how my body is holding up.

if you have never done anything similar, I cannot urge you strongly enough how good you will feel.

taking a simple conservative stack of something like HCG and Test Cypionate, aside from the obvious strength and muscle gains and fat loss, it will absolutely increase your overall confidence, boost vitality and give an indescribable "good feeling".

or if you were to go the HCG/HGH route, you will swear you have stumbled across the fountain of youth.

I WOULDNT WAIT UNTIL I WERE 60. WHILE MUCH OF THIS WILL OCCUR NO MATTER THE AGE ADMINISTERED, STARTING IN YOU 40S WILL PRESERVE CERTAIN ATTRIBUTES THAT ONCE LOST CANNOT BE REGAINED.

Taken properly, there are no adverse side effects and 1 can regularly cycle consistently without problem.

There's still hope for Sherdog as some guys here get it.

If you have weakness, pain, and nerve problems in your upper body, you think you can continue to maintain your muscle strength, let alone mass?

The pain usually starts in the shoulder and/or upper arm. Usually the pain is sudden and severe, and characterized by one or more of the following:

Sudden onset of pain (usually not related to an injury)
Pain that begins in the shoulder and/or upper arm
Pain is described as piercing, sharp, or radiating, as opposed to a dull ache or throbbing pain
Symptoms are experienced only on one side of the body, not in both arms at once
Severe pain typically lasts for several days, after which the arm becomes weak in multiple different muscles.
The arm weakness may be profound, but will usually get better with time.

In rare, severe cases, partial or complete arm paralysis may result. For most people, the weakness and numbness will get better within a few months or up to a year.

It's sad how many clueless people are in this thread.

Duffee could have terminal cancer while undergoing extensive chemo/radiation and people would still be like

"Duffee looks like a twig, he's probably like 180. I bet it's because he's off the TRT"

reading Sherdoggers posts about PEDs, TRT, etc is so painful- "increased risk of death"?

and to address the topic,

NO. he was never 265, or 260.
try 250.

and he. as several have mentioned, has been battling a disease. 1 with substantial more risk of death than "human chorionic gonadotropin" or cypionate.

Steroids and/or testosterone use have been proven over and over again to put a strain on the heart long term. So yes "increased risk of death" is quite accurate. Go read some scientific journals on the topic.

my uncle started using trt a while back and ended up 20lbs heavier from it and looked pretty fit and athletic for a guy his age. He has since quit using it because of the increased risk of death and deflated back to about where he was.

lol

if you have never done anything similar, I cannot urge you strongly enough how good you will feel.

taking a simple conservative stack of something like HCG and Test Cypionate, aside from the obvious strength and muscle gains and fat loss, it will absolutely increase your overall confidence, boost vitality and give an indescribable "good feeling".

or if you were to go the HCG/HGH route, you will swear you have stumbled across the fountain of youth.

I WOULDNT WAIT UNTIL I WERE 60. WHILE MUCH OF THIS WILL OCCUR NO MATTER THE AGE ADMINISTERED, STARTING IN YOU 40S WILL PRESERVE CERTAIN ATTRIBUTES THAT ONCE LOST CANNOT BE REGAINED.

Taken properly, there are no adverse side effects and 1 can regularly cycle consistently without problem.

Good post.

I`m not this urged though.

Yeah man. Nobody has ever accused Duffee of steroid use. It's not like the below was the most posted gif on Sherdog for weeks, maybe months following the Hague fight, or anything like that.

v8di0m.jpg

And nobody thought him going on TRT in his mid 20s while looking like a professional wrestler was suspicious at all. I never heard a peep.

Lol @ Todd Duffee being cleared to use TRT.
Anyone else find it pathetic that Todd Duffee has a TRT exemption?
Former UFC Fighter Todd Duffee was approved for TRT in Nevada
Who else is on TRT? Todd Duffee.

Let's see if Stallone makes it past his 70s.. IF these guys on HGH make it into the 80s maybe I'll try it in my 40s, in an extremely low dose.

There was a Dr in his 70s who body builded here and did TRT/HGH whatever you call it (promoted it heavily) and he died of a heart attack.

Not convinced, but science can evolve...

Let's see if Stallone makes it past his 70s.. IF these guys on HGH make it into the 80s maybe I'll try it in my 40s, in an extremely low dose.

There was a Dr in his 70s who body builded here and did TRT/HGH whatever you call it (promoted it heavily) and he died of a heart attack.

Not convinced, but science can evolve...

Hulk Hogan is like 60, and Arnold and Sly are like 68....

which of them looks like they are that age?

I don't deny there is a certain danger, but I think its more related to carrying around a lot of muscle bulk which gets hard on your heart as you age.

I saw Sly in some movie a week ago and his forearms were so vascular they looked like a broken windshield. I don't think he is going to have trouble making it he last 2 years of your countdown.

MORE THAN ANYTHING, I think people underestimate the opportunities, education, and QUALITY information available to a star like him.

do you think Sly (et al) would be taking HGH at this age if he were not all of the following:
a) receiving top notch instruction from a medical professional?
b) experiencing an actual difference in the way he looks?
c) experiencing a noticeable difference in the way he feels?

these people aren't getting steroids from their buddy at the bar, and they didn't hit up a pharmacy in Mexico, buy whatever was on the shelf and google a cycle for it.

they aren't UFC level either, they have access to the best data money can buy, and their experience, IMHO, speaks for itself.

Back