Todays WW division is the most stacked division ever

who would you rather focus on , the Hendricks of past who you think lost to Kos. Or the recent one , who gave GSP the beating of a life time, who despite a torn bicep , broken shin and a fucked up weight cut edged a murderer?

Look at yourself when you say what you say.

Except he still lost to out of prime GSP, got his ass beat by Kos, and edged a gas Lawler after getting hhis ass beat

Cant tell if trolling.

Muscling around a bit, stuffing TDs, and wobbling on several occasions the greatest WW ever just isn't that impressive anymore.

Please destroy your computer

and this is a 'beating of a lifetime', lol wtf kinda fights have you seen?

This is the same fuckin' thing as when Frankie beat BJ and Weidman beat Anderson. Suddenly the divisions are "the most stacked it's ever been..." I can guarantee that when Jones and Aldo finally lose it'll be the same way.

There is more parity in talent, but it's not more stacked than ever. Robbie 10 loss Lawler was inches from holding the title.

Hendricks is a very good fighter. He really took it to GSP and arguably beat him. Hendricks losing to Kos forever ago is irrelevant at this point, as Kos is basically retiring.

Hendricks, however, is not some destruction machine that if he touches you, you're dead, no matter what, type of fighter, like some people seem to think he is.

He is going to be a tough fight for anyone in the WW division.

GSP is still the greatest WW of all time and I don't think anyone is going to surpass his accomplishments at WW, in the near future.

170 and 155 will always be stacked...aren't they the two weight classes most of the adult male population would fight in?

How is it more stacked than before GSP left? It's got the same guys, minus GSP....

Because in the last year there have been some quality additions and some fighters have improved in the last 2 years or so. Not saying GSP couldn't still be champ now but the field looks stronger and deeper atm.

yes, a division that is the same as when GSP was around is stronger now, after he has gone...

How is it more stacked than before GSP left? It's got the same guys, minus GSP....

That's why it's "stacked." It's a bunch of guys who can beat each other and no one that stands out. It's pre-Jones LHW and it's uninteresting.

I can't help but feel like the WW champ will always be a paper-champ, though.

Then you should rewatch GSP vs Hendricks.

Hendricks is the rightful champ

And yes TS I agree. Easily the most stacked division of all time.

That's why it's "stacked." It's a bunch of guys who can beat each other and no one that stands out. It's pre-Jones LHW and it's uninteresting.

How do you find that uninteresting? The fuck.

mmm What about 185?

Weidman, Silva, Machida, Vitor, Jacare, Rockhold, Mousasi, Romero, Kennedy (maybe shogun and rashad too)

Munoz, carmont and bisping are MEHH

Exactly.

To often Divisions get called stacked just because they don't have a dominant champion.

Back