Today's my last day of work

Grats on your new career, changed workplace 4 months ago myself so I know it feels good to not slack off and work to the best of your ability the last days at your old job

Grats on your new career, changed workplace 4 months ago myself so I know it feels good to not slack off and work to the best of your ability the last days at your old job
yea im like the go to guy when it comes to some of the shit inside the office and the yard. so i have to give my manager a brief on how to order new parts and how to do the daily till and teach my co worker how to do stuff he normally doesnt do.

Kill someone on your first day in prison so that no one thinks you're a punk. And be sure to keep a firm grip on that soap. This advice still applies, right?

Congrats, TS. Best of luck to you in the Academy and with your new career.

Kill someone on your first day in prison so that no one thinks you're a punk. And be sure to keep a firm grip on that soap. This advice still applies, right?

Congrats, TS. Best of luck to you in the Academy and with your new career.
funnily enough when i told my mom i got accepted she made the same comment. said if i drop anything while im in just kick it until i can bend over safely.

That's pretty smart, how they have academy in shifts like that.

Best of luck, brother. Riker's is no joke.
Hopefully you'll do well. Your time in the service will help.

That's pretty smart, how they have academy in shifts like that.

Best of luck, brother. Riker's is no joke.
Hopefully you'll do well. Your time in the service will help.
yea. this is supposed to be a large academy class (they were shooting for 1200 recuits). its been thrown around that we're going to do the wheel while in the academy. . 7-3, 3-11, 11-7. doesnt bother me as I did Embassy duty and we did the exact same kind of shift.

^^^
Week to week, that's pretty brutal. I did month to month my first year, twelve years of steady shifts, and now we do three month rotations. There's a push for twelve hours shifts coming. Not a fan but fuck it. I might only have eight years left.

^^^
Week to week, that's pretty brutal. I did month to month my first year, twelve years of steady shifts, and now we do three month rotations. There's a push for twelve hours shifts coming. Not a fan but fuck it. I might only have eight years left.
that in the academy. once im on the job its 4 days on 2 days off.

when i did embassy duty it was a 3 and 2 shift

Back