Today's my birthday but I never got a single gift..

mine past a week ago, and i didn't get anything either. i don't care though, because i don't need a reminder that i'm getting older with a gift.

I only got money this year. Is normal.
However, some of my friends didn't call or text me, which made me sad.

6F1F8769-54E6-448D-8128-B7A34A5326EB.jpeg 4B175F04-6186-4B65-8048-BB5D38ADD5A0.jpeg 2237CDCA-BBD5-410F-B820-D483DADBFD56.jpeg
Here you go, pictures of Ronda Rousey’s fine ass feet for you.
Happy birthday

I'd only get a present from my wife, my parents sometimes sling me some money. My sister is sometimes sentimental about that shit but it's sporadic.

I think as a man you kinda say goodbye to birthdays, I feel they're a childish thing. Women love them of course but I think thats a result of their infantilisation.
Women are the worst when it comes to birthdays. They have "birthday months" and plan their own parties. It's nauseating.

I'm twice your age. The only reason I get presents is because of the wife and kids buy me some..

Should I feel sad? Or is it normal?

I used to receive at least one gift every birthday. But now... my birthday is about to end, and I never got one.

:(
Happy Birthday!!!

I say go buy yourself a nice gift. Do something nice for yourself

Happy birthday. It was my birthday last friday and I had to buy my own presents as well

<DCrying>

What was her name and how much did you pay?

Should I feel sad? Or is it normal?

I used to receive at least one gift every birthday. But now... my birthday is about to end, and I never got one.

:(

Did someone at least spend time with you, take you out for a meal, and tell you Happy Birthday?

TS, if there is one thing I have learned in life, its that the older you get, the more people fucking suck. even those that are supposed to be your friends and loved ones

TS, if there is one thing I have learned in life, its that the older you get, the more people fucking suck. even those that are supposed to be your friends and loved ones
For real man.

There is nothing to celebrate that you are getting older imo.

23 is a good age tho.

Use your time smart because when you hit 28-30 you will not care for anything.

At this age you should be spoiling yourself with titties, beer, and cocaine

Dafuq is wrong with you

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Back