Today's my birthday but I never got a single gift..

You got the gift of life...

Now go out and have a happy birthday! :)

Don't worry, I'll loosen you up before I give you the jackpot.

vlcsnap-2011-11-16-20h25m11s194.png
lol, what movie is that from?

Get used to it. I havent got shit in years. Maybe I should get a GF.

Happy Birthday!!!! I baked you a cake...

giphy.gif

Happy Aug. 9th birthday. I remember when I was like 6, I used to think no one else could have a birthday in August since that was already taken by me.

Should I feel sad? Or is it normal?

I used to receive at least one gift every birthday. But now... my birthday is about to end, and I never got one.

:(
It's normal after a certain age.
Buy yourself something.

Thank you Sherbros! You guys made my day with those replies lmaooo

Aside from automatic birthday wishes from various websites and a few people on FB who are not in my actual life, my birthday went unacknowledged this year. Not a peep from my kids or anything. I didn't bring it up but man it sucks. Don't care about a gift or anything as I am an adult, but just a Happy Birthday from a real live person in my life would be nice once in a while.

No one cares about your bday but your significant other, and maybe your parents after like... 21.

I’ve gotten more gifts for promotions and other bullshit than birthdays for like the last decade.

Just use it as an excuse to invite some freirnds over, grill some food and throw back a few beers.

I'd only get a present from my wife, my parents sometimes sling me some money. My sister is sometimes sentimental about that shit but it's sporadic.

I think as a man you kinda say goodbye to birthdays, I feel they're a childish thing. Women love them of course but I think thats a result of their infantilisation.

Happy birthday bro

I stopped caring about other people getting me gifts cause hey were always inferior to what I could get myself

Won’t lie it is nice to get a gift I guess even if it’s crappy, it is the thought that really does count

I always get a card from my two sisters but since my birthday is in December, they usually just give it to me when I see them for Christmas. I also usually buy myself something I want because whatever I do want will be too much to ask of family or friends. I really just like to make sure I spend my birthday with people I care about so a small gathering with friends or a dinner is always nice.

23...?... wtf.. go out and treat yourself to some puss... or dick if you swing that way... go hunt young one!

What kind of gift were you looking for, big boy?

You've received a life lesson about the cruel reality of this mixed up world. And that is the greatest gift of all.

you have been a grumpy asshole to me, but happy birthday anyway i aint mad

Back