Today's my birthday but I never got a single gift..

FFS, ur Filipino. Loved your scrawney to brawney vid.....so dont feel too bad....but you know your customs there. Its ur duty to go in debt for 6 months to pay awesome party to impress everyone in the barangay.
Chances are, he still lives with his folks.

Please confirm, pare ko @CodeBreaker .

FFS, ur Filipino. Loved your scrawney to brawney vid.....so dont feel too bad....but you know your customs there. Its ur duty to go in debt for 6 months to pay awesome party to impress everyone in the barangay.
I don't live in a barangay community since I started living alone in a condo near my office for about 3 years already. So being alone is really fun, but sometimes sad lol

Suck it up, buttercup. You're still young. If you're healthy as well, consider yourself blessed:rolleyes:

I go out of my way to make sure people DON'T know its my birthday

Happy Birthday TS.

I've got a gift for you

tenor.gif

i bought you two hookers from Zanzibar but i know that is a pretty predictable gift, so i hid her pretty well hopefully next year you can find he because this year i was pretty excited but she seems to be less enthused and i am tempted to open and offer a bath to her because frankly she stinks.

I consider my birthday as just another day. I buy whatever I want throughout the year, so I don't need other people buying me shit I don't want just because I was born on a specific day years and years ago...

Should I feel sad? Or is it normal?

I used to receive at least one gift every birthday. But now... my birthday is about to end, and I never got one.

:(

I liked this post, as my gift to you

If you don’t have a significant other, then the only gift you should be expecting on your birthday is a telephone call/text from your friends family saying happy birthday.

Also this is the only day a male after the age of 5 is allowed to eat cake, so enjoy that.

Also happy birthday.

I still get birthday gifts at 29 but mostly happy mouth stuff time from my lady

Welcome to adulthood. I haven't gotten a gift in years.

I just gave you a pity like. Enjoy

Happy birthday. It was my birthday last friday and I had to buy my own presents as well

<DCrying>

Back