Today's movie

768ca572457633cdff6bd0b6280b30e03c72180d_hq.gif

Off topic, I realized I have confused apocalypse now with Full metal jacket my entire life. I cant say Ive seen either one all the way through just bits and pieces.

So which one is the better Vietnam war movie?

Off topic, I realized I have confused apocalypse now with Full metal jacket my entire life. I cant say Ive seen either one all the way through just bits and pieces.

Apocalypse Now. Full Metal Jacket drops in quality once they're out of boot camp.

Apocalypse Now without question, not even a debate. Full Metal Jacket is still an excellent in it's own right.

Although the main feature of the best Nam films(Apoc Now, Deer Hunter, Full Metal Jacket and Birdy for me) is that there not really very specifically about Nam, indeed two of them are earlier stories shifted to Nam.

Back