Today is hilarious. Conor is like the hot chick that every thirsty guy wants to take to the prom.

jojo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's amazing how much pull this guy has after only being here a couple years.

I think Faber will be the lucky girl

Seems more like guys are just saying they'd take him to prom, but when it's time to go, they have "other plans" all of a sudden.

And the reason is because of people like you. Now go make another "Its interesting how everything about Conor is interesting" thread.

Everyone wants to take her because she has a bald dad incharge of the prom who hands out interim belts to make the prom look more appealing to the casual prom goers

Everyone wants to take her because she has a bald dad incharge of the prom who hands out interim belts to make the prom look more appealing to the casual prom goers

I'm thinking it's more of the half a million dollar payday and a lot of fighters (especially grapplers) think they can beat him.

So you are telling me pro fighters want to fight as main event for possibly a belt? That's a strange theory.

giphy.gif

Thirsty is a fucking dummy ass phrase, though

yes, everybody became a gold digger today​

I'm thinking it's more of the half a million dollar payday and a lot of fighters (especially grapplers) think they can beat him.
Especially grapplers? Pettis, Khabib, Diaz, Cerrone, Alvarez, Ferguson.. I dunno about you, but I see 4 strikers and two grapplers.
And whats so mindboggling about the fact that fighters want to get paid? Conor is after the big money fights too. I dont see you bitching about Conor not willing to defend his belt first.

And then they shit their pants when she talks to them.

I think Faber will be the lucky girl
I think UL may just have called this right.
Faber is totally marketable. He can fight at 155. He co-hosted TUF opposite Conor. And he most likely loses too, but won't damage McG's credibility as Faber is still relevant.
Nice work UL.....

Most of them are in it for the quick payday, and why not? It is their living after all. I agree about the grapplers especially Khabib.

I am interested in the Khabib story is legit. I bet it is but Dana's just covering himself saying it's not true.

I like Khabib and I think he's the sort to fight for his normal pay knowing he will win and therefore get a proper title shot against the guy he already beat. Long term money.

Back