Today is f communists day

The guy is an authoritarian though. Literally that's what he is. They canceled all future elections and put into place a law to jail dissenters.
Cool. Sounds amazing. God bless Mr.Orban.

visit Budapest some time it is beautiful

the cop was right

iu

October 23, 1956 the beginning of the Hungarian Revolution, the first major crack on the shield of the Soviet Union, that encouraged more uprisings all over the occupied Eastern Europe.

Started out as a university student protest, it quickly spread natonwide.

The symbol of the uprising was the national flag with the communist emblem carved out

It didn't last long though. We never had a chance against the worlds strongest military, and the west didn't do anything to help. The revolution ended in blood with over 2500 Hungarian and 700 Soviet deaths, and with a Swift revenge afterwards.

And then came 40 years of communist rule which ended in 1990.

To our western brothers: cherish the freedoms you inherited guys, you, your parents, grandparents and great grandparents didn't have to live in opression.

And of course, f Communism

Also, I posted this thread in several other places

Last edited:
The question I cant get my head around is why there are no US sanctions on China for instance, but there are on Cuba.
Is it illegal to be communist by international law?

This was one of the most powerful speeches during the collapse of the soviet union in the eastern bloc during 1989. Viktor Orban is basically berating the communist party while they are right behind him and they knew they couldn't do shit about it. When the rest of the eastern bloc saw this they knew it was go time, there were many other reasons but this speech was a gigantic middle finger to Moscow and the communism.
this is f awesome!!!

Was watching this recommended vid, then it got to the Korea and Vietnam part :)

Back