1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Today is f communists day

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TapSnapBreak, Oct 23, 2020.

1. TapSnapBreak Smoke Good F Better Count Money What's Better?! Platinum Member

October 23, 1956 the beginning of the Hungarian Revolution, the first major crack on the shield of the Soviet Union, that encouraged more uprisings all over the occupied Eastern Europe.

Started out as a university student protest, it quickly spread natonwide.

The symbol of the uprising was the national flag with the communist emblem carved out

It didn't last long though. We never had a chance against the worlds strongest military, and the west didn't do anything to help. The revolution ended in blood with over 2500 Hungarian and 700 Soviet deaths, and with a Swift revenge afterwards.

And then came 40 years of communist rule which ended in 1990.

To our western brothers: cherish the freedoms you inherited guys, you, your parents, grandparents and great grandparents didn't have to live in opression.

And of course, f Communism

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  2. Patrick Jane 美猴王

Let's celebrate this day by listening to Reagan telling jokes about the commies.

3. SammyPops Steel Belt

Everyday should be fuck communism day

4. TapSnapBreak Smoke Good F Better Count Money What's Better?! Platinum Member

Every day is a fuck communists day. The only proper use for communists is fertilizer or artillery practice

5. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

I'm thankful it doesn't exist in America. That's for sure.

6. TapSnapBreak Smoke Good F Better Count Money What's Better?! Platinum Member

I'm cuban I know all too well about it. I feel bad for my people but <Fedor23>

Zeke's Chaingun likes this.
  7. BForrester Black Belt

Do you honestly advocate the murder of people over their political ideals?

8. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

Yep, poor eastern Europe, we left them put high and dry. Poland got F ed twice at the start and end of wwii.
    Commies and extreme liberals are the same thing imho.

9. kuroro Purple Belt

https://www.google.com/search?ei=wN...hUKEwiS1a2H68rsAhUFXM0KHeTWDKAQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

10. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

You mean mass murderers? Communists killed far more than the Nazis ever did. Commies are still activly killing and destroying people's lives right now in China.

11. TapSnapBreak Smoke Good F Better Count Money What's Better?! Platinum Member

absolutely commies & extreme libs are in the same fkn boat

Patrick Jane likes this.
  12. Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

Austria-Hungary was a brutal, vicious empire and I’m grateful my ancestors in WW1 smashed that country and ended its tyranny forever. Also yeah fuck communism.

13. BForrester Black Belt

So the answer is to be like the people you despise?

14. kuroro Purple Belt

A remarkable 72% of Hungarians say that most people in their country are actually worse off today economically than they were under communism. Only 8% say most people in Hungary are better off, and 16% say things are about the same. In no other Central or Eastern European country surveyed did so many believe that economic life is worse now than during the communist era. This is the result of almost universal displeasure with the economy. Fully 94% describe the country’s economy as bad, the highest level of economic discontent in the hard hit region of Central and Eastern Europe. Just 46% of Hungarians approve of their country’s switch from a state-controlled economy to a market economy; 42% disapprove of the move away from communism. The public is even more negative toward Hungary’s integration into Europe; 71% say their country has been weakened by the process.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2010/04/28/hungary-better-off-under-communism/

ICHEERTHEBULL likes this.
  15. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

You mean fight people that are activly killing people? Guess we should have told the Nazis no, and just not have done anything? Fighting them would prove them... Correct... Huh?

16. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

You a Serb? Austia Hungary vs who meme.

AH was pretty tolerant as things went. though the Hungarian aide was brutal and the Magyar nobility was truly an evil ruling class.

17. Inquisitor Exterminatus Banned

At this point, posts like these are treason.

reveler likes this.
  18. TapSnapBreak Smoke Good F Better Count Money What's Better?! Platinum Member

My friends great-grandfather was executed by the commies for the terrible crime of being a hard-working miner who dared to have a different opinion . Her grandparents were persecuted by the commies for abstaining from voting for the communist party and her mother was denied access to higher education because she attended church. Fuck all commies, I hate them even more than the Nazis .

19. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

[​IMG]

20. Teppodama Silver Belt

Maybe their issue is more properly with the market economy as directed by the EU.