today I was tempted by the dark side

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
We were working De La Riva to spinning inverted and passing between their legs... and I liked it. I feel like I betrayed Roger and Kron.

Hmmmmm. I suggest you drill a 100 armbars (from the closed guard!) and perhaps there is a shrine to Helio nearby you can make a pilgrimmage to?

We were working De La Riva to spinning inverted and passing between their legs... and I liked it. I feel like I betrayed Roger and Kron.

Resist the proselytization of the Mendesian Church!

Join the Reformed Marcelosian Movement. The true way and path of Jiu-jitsu lies through the X Guard and its sacred variants.

Resist the proselytization of the Mendesian Church!

Join the Reformed Marcelosian Movement. The true way and path of Jiu-jitsu lies through the X Guard and its sacred variants.

Only the original X-Guard is truly sacred and holy! Death to the Single-Xers heretics!

ah, but have you forgotten the teachings of rafa and gui?

"he who is a small man must always control the distance with an extended leg, for only the sinful shall let men of power crush them with their weight" - mendesbros.com 20:23

ah, but have you forgotten the teachings of rafa and gui?

"he who is a small man must always control the distance with an extended leg, for only the sinful shall let men of power crush them with their weight" - mendesbros.com 20:23

Hahaha that is great.

"Guys, you must control the distance and not him smash your leg."

It works and its fun.... search your feeling, you know it to be true.

Welcome to the club. The only downside is profiteering LARPers like Ryron and Rener telling you that practicing berimbolos guarantees you'll get your ass kicked if you ever get in a fight. Or, you could just treat BJJ as a sport and enjoy the advanced sporty techniques for being fun in their own right.

Welcome to the club. The only downside is profiteering LARPers like Ryron and Rener telling you that practicing berimbolos guarantees you'll get your ass kicked if you ever get in a fight. Or, you could just treat BJJ as a sport and enjoy the advanced sporty techniques for being fun in their own right.

For your crimes of impiety and corrupting the youth, I'll let you choose between being exiled or drinking hemlock.

Ryron and Rener are speaking out of their ass as usual.

i've been in few incidents where i had to use force to subdue a suspect, but i don't recall using berimbolo-DLR-inverted-flying-armlock.

Just a simple foot sweep and they are on their ass because not everybody on the street is a BJJ blackbelt or NCAA D1 wrestler.

Berimbolo in MMA is another story though.

Forsake the light, with its burning brightness. Embrace the dark let its tendrils wrap around you like an inverted triangle, confusing you, luring you into a false sense of safety. Until suddenly it is too late

The dark will have you and you will know power

What is pressure to the intangibility of evil? What are basic mechanics to a dark wizard such as the inverted masters? To invert is to align with a truly menacing power, a cosmic horror

They will pray for you to use your unnatural spin to take their back and choke them quickly, to give them the sleep of eternal nightmares. They will beg for this mercy to save themselves the torture of watching as all that they know is mauled and destroyed.

A scrap from the ancient lost scrolls of meowcolypse

Ryron and Rener are speaking out of their ass as usual.

i've been in few incidents where i had to use force to subdue a suspect, but i don't recall using berimbolo-DLR-inverted-flying-armlock.

Just a simple foot sweep and they are on their ass because not everybody on the street is a BJJ blackbelt or NCAA D1 wrestler.

Berimbolo in MMA is another story though.

Yeah, I haven't been in very many fights since I started training, but in my limited experience it's absurdly easy to deal with someone with no training. We get so used to working with coordinated, skilled opponents that we forget how utterly unprepared mentally or physically most people are for a fight. Think about 1st day white belts and how they move, and how long they'd last in a fight against someone with a few years of grappling under their belt. That's who you're most likely to get in a fight with.

Speaking for the minority of the grappling forum that doesn't practice BJJ, what is the dark side and the Gracie conflict?

Forsake the light, with its burning brightness. Embrace the dark let its tendrils wrap around you like an inverted triangle, confusing you, luring you into a false sense of safety. Until suddenly it is too late

The dark will have you and you will know power

What is pressure to the intangibility of evil? What are basic mechanics to a dark wizard such as the inverted masters? To invert is to align with a truly menacing power, a cosmic horror

They will pray for you to use your unnatural spin to take their back and choke them quickly, to give them the sleep of eternal nightmares. They will beg for this mercy to save themselves the torture of watching as all that they know is mauled and destroyed.

A scrap from the ancient lost scrolls of meowcolypse

This is the greatest thing I've ever read. I really wish you would transcribe mendes bros moves or the like.

Speaking for the minority of the grappling forum that doesn't practice BJJ, what is the dark side and the Gracie conflict?

Sporty BJJ vs. 'self defense' or 'traditional' BJJ. Some people are really concerned with everything they do being effective in a real fight against a trained opponent (old school Gracie), and consider anything that is designed to score points in a sport match as opposed to win a real fight to be bad technique.

Back