Today’s P4P Rankings

old school 2

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I like today’s P4P list. I disagree with Whitaker over Khabib but MM at number 8 seems about right. What’s your opinion?

I’m gonna take my time and think about it. Cause the list, and my subsequent opinion, greatly affects who gets the next title shot.

Today’s P4P Rankings =

giphy.gif

I like today’s P4P list. I disagree with Whitaker over Khabib but MM at number 8 seems about right. What’s your opinion?
For as dominant as MM was it’s kinda shitty that they dropped him 6 spots based off 1 close decision loss.

Show them? It's stupid to make a thread without posting it

Mmmmm, my thoughts on P4P Rankings....

tenor.gif
Ain't nothing but a everyday popularity contest made up by a team of who ever. I'm ranking who ever is active, fighting, winning, & working a resume

For as dominant as MM was it’s kinda shitty that they dropped him 6 spots based off 1 close decision loss.

I think the problem is you kind of need to put him below Cejudo, and who in the top 6 would you rank Cejudo over? I think the two of them at 7 and 8 sounds right.

I think the problem is you kind of need to put him below Cejudo, and who in the top 6 would you rank Cejudo over? I think the two of them at 7 and 8 sounds right.
Why do you have to put him under Cejudo tho? Johnson knocked him the fuck out and Cejudo beat him in a razor thin split decision

Why do you have to put him under Cejudo tho? Johnson knocked him the fuck out and Cejudo beat him in a razor thin split decision

Because when you beat someone, you jump ahead of them in rankings? It’s not rocket appliances.

You disagree with someone who has beaten multiple number 1 and 2 guys being ranked over a can crusher who has 1 number 5 win ever and 2 top 10 wins ever?

Good to see Conor still climbing the p4p rankings.

my p4p still has aldo, cruz still ranked

List is a joke without Cole Konrad.

If Conor is #2 why not to move everyone down one spot and put Fedor #1?

Back