tobacco and muscle growth

Hundred

White Belt
Reaction score
i was wondering if any of you guys knew if dipping tobacco would inhibit muscle growth at all

I dunno about muscle growth, but it will certainly help with tumor growth. Get on it, hoss.

Ah, a fellow dipper. Honestly, it's a terrible habit and you should set a date to quit. I'm planning on quitting in mid-June after I graduate. But to your question, I can't say if it has any direct effect on muscle growth. I do know it speeds up your ****bolism and suppresses appetite, so for those who are already hard-gainers (a term I use loosely), it will certainly make things more difficult. If you're like me and you have a slower ****bolism though, it probably won't make much difference. Then again, I don't use very heavily at all, compared to the average.

no, it's good for muscle growth
20050817-oral-cancer-2.jpg
in the jaw...

Try substituting sunflower seeds for the dip. Although, the sodium in the seeds can make your mouth feel quite "raw".

Ah man that jaw thing is nothing. In high school they showed us the tongue of some guy who dipped and it had all these nasty strands like spaghetti. Grossest thing I've ever seen. So, if you ever wanna keep a woman I suggest you ditch it lol.

I will have a chew pretty rarely (rare as in, I've got a year old bag of Beachnut in my truck that's maybe half gone)... If you've got problems with it though, you should quit.

When I played rugby, we all chewed. It was just kind of a team thing and I never did it outside of when I was hanging out with my rugby friends. Ask any female, in their minds it is perhaps the most disgusting habit you can pick up. So if you care about things like that, you should probably look at quitting.

As far a I know, chewing/dipping has the same effect on ****bolism as any other tobacco product.

But seriously, think of five good long term things that are going to happen to you if you start/continue chewing... If you can think of five good things, by all means, chew away.

Someone should help that guy out and pop that zit he has on his chin...

Why do they call it chewing tobacco? Do you really actually chew it? When I've seen people use it, they just put it in their lip and leave it there.
It looks so absolutely stupid.

Why do they call it chewing tobacco? Do you really actually chew it? When I've seen people use it, they just put it in their lip and leave it there.
It looks so absolutely stupid.

yet is so absolutely great

Chewing and dipping are awesome. Nothing beats video games and a good chew.

Nervous? Pop one in

Wanted to use the bathroom? Pop one in

Bored in the dugout? Pop one in

Drinking? Pop one in

I quit because 5 bucks every other day got to be expensive. I pretty much had one in all the time, and I miss it. Haven't done it in two years. Craving one right now.

Back