To Young To Train?

fightclub1005

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Sherdog,

I am 15 and i currently take Aikido and i was thinking about my next marital art to take once i get my black belt. I am doing Muay Thai after i earn my black belt in aikido, which i will be around 17-18 when i revice it i hope.

I started to train now because i am really weak and skinny

5'10
135-140 pounds

I have almost no mussel and i was thinking if i should start training now for Muay Thia and for the other marital arts i am going to take for the rest of my life. I have started conditioning (running, heavy bag, situp,push ups, pull ups, and the roller-wheel, and jump rope) For workout i am starting with pull downs, curls, lat pull downs, leg extentions, leg curls (i am building a little mussel then i will start squats and bench press)

Should i drink protien drinks as well my brother has these protien drinks that have 42 grams of protien with 0 fat and 100 something carlies (im not going to drink them every day)

Please guide me or correct me or give me an excerise i can do.

What so once youve got your McBlackBelt youre going to leave?

god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

You're definitely too young to spell.

Hey Smashnuts, thanks for the help in bringing me back again. I appreciate it.

He didn't help you, I did. With the power of Greyskull.

Hey Smashnuts, thanks for the help in bringing me back again. I appreciate it.

Not at all, my bald e-friend, just try to behave and remember when people upset you it not appropriate to respond with flames. You track down their IP and set their house on fire, it's all about finding healthy ways off letting off steam. I beat up pensioners, but that's just me.

I thought the English invented the language...

Anywho, flaming makes S+P great.

fightclub1005 I told you to start a training log in Adena's log. Obviously since you are looking at training logs you are serious. Read the faq and start a training log.

Do squats with lighter weight, even with just the bar if that's all you can manage. It's better to get the form down and identify issues with flexibility you might have as opposed to squatting 250 pounds right away.

sorry form my spelling i was in a rush
and sorry 4 putting it in the wrong foarm
and the reason why i want to take Muay Thia is because i want to learn diffrent marital arts...ever think about that?

i am new to sherdog but i will start a training log today

eidt:
thanks for the help...those who did help
and about the 1st post if u would read the post my dad and i went to diffrent skools...

Not at all, my bald e-friend, just try to behave and remember when people upset you it not appropriate to respond with flames. You track down their IP and set their house on fire, it's all about finding healthy ways off letting off steam. I beat up pensioners, but that's just me.

Fire fixes what strong words cannot.

Youngin, go search for Carnal's Treatise on weightlifting. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=402978&highlight=carnals'+treatise
There may be hope for you yet.

*chuckles* leg presses....

I'm going to rescue this thread with some awesomeness:

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGWG_gCRw20&border=1&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGWG_gCRw20&border=1&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

Hello Sherdog,

I am 15 and i currently take Aikido and i was thinking about my next marital art to take once i get my black belt. I am doing Muay Thai after i earn my black belt in aikido, which i will be around 17-18 when i revice it i hope.

I started to train now because i am really weak and skinny

5'10
135-140 pounds

I have almost no mussel and i was thinking if i should start training now for Muay Thia and for the other marital arts i am going to take for the rest of my life. I have started conditioning (running, heavy bag, situp,push ups, pull ups, and the roller-wheel, and jump rope) For workout i am starting with pull downs, curls, lat pull downs, leg extentions, leg curls (i am building a little mussel then i will start squats and bench press)

Should i drink protien drinks as well my brother has these protien drinks that have 42 grams of protien with 0 fat and 100 something carlies (im not going to drink them every day)

Please guide me or correct me or give me an excerise i can do.

You'll be a black belt in Aikido at 18? I will pay your airfare to Beaumont for a demonstration.

Not at all, my bald e-friend, just try to behave and remember when people upset you it not appropriate to respond with flames. You track down their IP and set their house on fire, it's all about finding healthy ways off letting off steam.
boy if that isn't the truth. interesting note: about 90% of all arson cases go unsolved.

".. They just smiled, and nodded, and made sure you got it later."

Back