To those who've lived in Canada/Brazil/USA

i don't seem to be understanding what your point in this thread is then.

are you saying that you can 100% say that certain countries have better looking women than others? and it's all due to health reasons?

please help me understand your point.

I am asking is there a higher percentage relative to other countries of beautiful women in Canada and Brazil. This thought entered my mind because a disproportionate number of gorgeous actresses and models come from these 2 countries. Health is a big part of looking good. Sure there are butterfaces, but in most cases, you lose weight to get into that very healthy range, you'll have your own brand of attractiveness. I hope this clarifies things.

I am asking is there a higher percentage relative to other countries of beautiful women in Canada and Brazil. This thought entered my mind because a disproportionate number of gorgeous actresses and models come from these 2 countries. Health is a big part of looking good. Sure there are butterfaces, but in most cases, you lose weight to get into that very healthy range, you'll have your own brand of attractiveness. I hope this clarifies things.

i don't necessarily agree, but i do now see your point.

The number of people is irrelevant. It's the ratio that matters. And I didn't say anything about Euro countries.

I live in Vancouver which is more multicultural than some other parts of Canada for sure. But most of the major cities are quite diverse. I would guess the percentage of white people in Vancouver to be about 60%.

This isn't something I'm that interested in debating. I'm just letting you know that if you think Canada is a country of only white people, you are simply mistaken.

Come to Richmond there's plenty of asian people here

Canadians and Americans are chunky.

Back