To those who've lived in Canada/Brazil/USA

well it's a matter of preference now, isn't it?

canada has a ton of beautiful women of mostly, english, irish, french stock, etc. i do know about the other ethnicities within the country...but when you think of canadian women, you usually think of white women. which is just fine by me!

brazilian women have more of that, "latina" sex appeal. their women are usually darker in skin-tone, and are a lot more, "in your face". this is also just fine by me! lol

as for myself, the place where i have fallen in love the most, was in texas. wow...those chicks down there are so fucking hot! haha, it was crazy. but again, it comes down to your own preference. i love white chicks and latina chicks, so when you find chicks who are a bit of both, oh man it's over, haha.

i just think it's dumb to say that one country has hotter women than another. it all obviously comes down to whatever gets you goin.

Canada sends all their hottest girls to Los Angeles. Same with the entire US. Just go to a hub like LA.

Compared to America, yes you are.

My state has more people living in it than your entire countries population btw.

Also dividing the immigrants from the Euro countries is cheating. They're considered 'white' here in America.

You sound like the kind of person who also brags about how hardcore America's ghettos are compared to other developed countries.

And all those beautiful canadian models, and actresses dont have that canadien accent either eh.

Girls in NYC are the hottest because we get the best from all over the world. If I had to pick a city with one type of beautiful woman, it would be Barcelona.

Canadian girls are the same as American girls. Overweight.

Brazilian girls are pretty but have the worst teeth I've ever seen, from the latinas I'd go with Colombian/Venezuelan/Cuban women.

Texas > Canada

You hang around places where you can buy expensive shit, you will find hot chicks, regardless of country.

No, Japan is expensive as hell and so many women there have busted up teeth. It's like the advent of dentistry hasn't reached their country yet.

You sound like the kind of person who also brags about how hardcore America's ghettos are compared to other developed countries.

Well Canadians are always going on about how diverse their country is when it is 85% white.

Well Canadians are always going on about how diverse their country is when it is 85% white.

It's the second largest country in the world, so a lot of the opinion you get is going to be based on regional perception. In Metro Vancouver, for example, 40% of the population is visible minorities.

It's the second largest country in the world, so a lot of the opinion you get is going to be based on regional perception. In Metro Vancouver, for example, 40% of the population is visible minorities.

Yeah, but most of it is uninhabited and the vast majority lives close the US border.

I see you're from Canada.. what are you so excited about?

Does it suck now or somethin? It's been a very long time since I've gone.

Windsor is not a great place to say the least.

well it's a matter of preference now, isn't it?

canada has a ton of beautiful women of mostly, english, irish, french stock, etc. i do know about the other ethnicities within the country...but when you think of canadian women, you usually think of white women. which is just fine by me!

brazilian women have more of that, "latina" sex appeal. their women are usually darker in skin-tone, and are a lot more, "in your face". this is also just fine by me! lol

as for myself, the place where i have fallen in love the most, was in texas. wow...those chicks down there are so fucking hot! haha, it was crazy. but again, it comes down to your own preference. i love white chicks and latina chicks, so when you find chicks who are a bit of both, oh man it's over, haha.

i just think it's dumb to say that one country has hotter women than another. it all obviously comes down to whatever gets you goin.

No, because as another poster mentioned, some countries have a higher standard of health. Also, unless you're a racist, if someone is hot they're hot regardless of race. We have preferences, like I am most commonly attracted to whites and mixed white-asian and least commonly attracted to either indian or black, but if I see an ugly, overweight white chick like Adele and I see a hot black chick like Kerry Washington the latter'll get me going, not the former.

The last time I gained exposure to people from all over the U.S. was at a leadership conference in high school. The girls from Texas and the South were very attractive. I especially liked the Southern accents and how the girls called guys they just met "sweetie" or "honey"

New York also has a ridiculous male to female ratio. One of the best ratios in the country, if not the best, of any major city.

In New York's metropolitan area, single women outnumbered single men by more than 210,000,

Here's the list for best cities for single men:

For all those curious to know what cities follow New York, here's the complete list:
New York City, 1; Melbourne, 2; Tokyo, 3; Madrid, 4; London, 5; Cape Town, 6; Miami, 7;. Buenos Aires, 8; Sydney, 9; San Francisco, 10; Paris, 11; Los Angeles, 12; Hong Kong, 13; Tel Aviv, 14;. Barcelona, 15; Sao Paulo, 16; Berlin, 17; Lisbon, 18; Beirut, 19; Istanbul, 20; Shanghai, 21; Montreal, 22; Amsterdam, 23; Chicago, 24; Toronto, 25; Kyoto, 26; Bogota, 27; Rome, 28; Las Vegas, 29.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/04/20/worlds-best-city-for-men-new-york-city-no-1-in-survey/

Yeah, but most of it is uninhabited and the vast majority lives close the US border.

This is true, but of the population in close proximity to the border, much of it is amassed in rural and suburban settings. The urban metro centres are truly some of the most multicultural I've seen in the world.

This is true, but of the population in close proximity to the border, much of it is amassed in rural and suburban settings. The urban metro centres are truly some of the most multicultural I've seen in the world.

This is largely true from what I've seen. I've been to most Canadian cities in the East, many times. Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal. Even Kingston is nice, and it's pretty small. So where are all the white people then? The central and west?

This is largely true from what I've seen. I've been to most Canadian cities in the East, many times. Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal. Even Kingston is nice, and it's pretty small. So where are all the white people then? The central and west?

Ontario and Quebec have the most whities by numbers, and they're in all of the small town and suburban areas. Same for BC, outside of Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Vancouver Island, and Interior are mostly whities, but the bulk of them are still fairly close to the US border.

No, because as another poster mentioned, some countries have a higher standard of health. Also, unless you're a racist, if someone is hot they're hot regardless of race. We have preferences, like I am most commonly attracted to whites and mixed white-asian and least commonly attracted to either indian or black, but if I see an ugly, overweight white chick like Adele and I see a hot black chick like Kerry Washington the latter'll get me going, not the former.

The last time I gained exposure to people from all over the U.S. was at a leadership conference in high school. The girls from Texas and the South were very attractive. I especially liked the Southern accents and how the girls called guys they just met "sweetie" or "honey"

i don't seem to be understanding what your point in this thread is then.

are you saying that you can 100% say that certain countries have better looking women than others? and it's all due to health reasons?

please help me understand your point.

Lot of Asians in Canada, but USA has Hawaii, USA wins Canada.

Brazil is a different kind of beast though, their Latinas are different than our Cuban, Mexican, and Puerto Rican girls.

Back