To those who've lived in Canada/Brazil/USA

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or are Canadian and Brazilian women the most beautiful in the world? Many hot actresses come from Canada, and many victoria's secret models come from Brazil. When you go to those countries are there a lot more beautiful women than in the USA? I'm talking 8s and up on a regular basis just walking the street?

My chick was born in the states, lived in Brazil, and now lives with me in Canada.

Great thread.

I think Canadian girls are just like the US's girls, everyone is from somewhere else. The prettiest girls usually are mixed; Italian, South American, French, etc.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on preference. I would imagine if you love white chicks Canada is a great place to go. I know Brazil really takes their sex appeal to the next level. At an apartment complex nearby many years ago there were two brazilian chicks and they wore bathing suits that would make any slut in America blush. They wear ass floss. As for American girls, we have some real hot ones and a larger variety. We are the buffet of the world for different types of women in my opinion.

I guess it depends on preference. I would imagine if you love white chicks Canada is a great place to go. I know Brazil really takes their sex appeal to the next level. At an apartment complex nearby many years ago there were two brazilian chicks and they wore bathing suits that would make any slut in America blush. They wear ass floss. As for American girls, we have some real hot ones and a larger variety. We are the buffet of the world for different types of women in my opinion.

You think everyone in Canada is white?

Used to drive to Windsor Ontario a couple times a week for a few years because of the 19 and up drinking age and there was always a ton of hot chicks. I think that is just how it goes for the big hot spots though.

Toronto is actually the most multicultural city in the world! Ton's on Caribbean, Asian, Eestern european and African chicks here. But the rest of Canada is pretty much bread lol. the problem with American chicks is they often have a horrible diet that includes alot of fast food and pop. Which is never good for their figure or complection.

You think everyone in Canada is white?

Compared to America, yes you are.

My state has more people living in it than your entire countries population btw.

Also dividing the immigrants from the Euro countries is cheating. They're considered 'white' here in America.

this thread made me aware of the fact that there are way more people in my state of california then there are in the entire country of canada. Wow, didnt know that.

Compared to America, yes you are.

My state has more people living in it than your entire countries population btw.

Also dividing the immigrants from the Euro countries is cheating. They're considered 'white' here in America.

The number of people is irrelevant. It's the ratio that matters. And I didn't say anything about Euro countries.

I live in Vancouver which is more multicultural than some other parts of Canada for sure. But most of the major cities are quite diverse. I would guess the percentage of white people in Vancouver to be about 60%.

This isn't something I'm that interested in debating. I'm just letting you know that if you think Canada is a country of only white people, you are simply mistaken.

Last edited:
The number of people is irrelevant. It's the ratio that matters. And I didn't say anything about Euro countries.

I live in Vancouver which is more multicultural than some other parts of Canada for sure. But most of the major cities are quite diverse. I would guess the percentage of white people in Vancouver to be about 60%.

We're diverse too the reason why you think Canada is so diverse is becuase of how you seperate diversity. You do it based on background lol. We do it based on race. That means everyone from Europe = White. Everyone from the South Americas and Mexico = Hispanic. Anyone with black skin = black. Anyone from the middle east = White or Asian. Anyone from the far east = Asian.

Now if you're hispanic in California or Texas you're a mexican. In New York you're a Puerto Rican. In Florida you're a Cuban. Just kidding that's a joke, we still label you hispanic. As for the rest of us you're either White, Black, Native American or Asian. If we split it up solely on where they came from on most of our statistics, we would be very diverse too.

Last edited:
This is what you guys look like when you use our system lol. Real diverse there.

d-canada-us-population-by-approximate-us-race-ethnicity-category-200-bar.png

e-canada-us-population-by-approximate-us-race-ethnicity-category-2006-pie.png

Colombian and Venezuelan women are beautiful too

Used to drive to Windsor Ontario a couple times a week for a few years because of the 19 and up drinking age and there was always a ton of hot chicks. I think that is just how it goes for the big hot spots though.

Windsor -- really? Wow.

I think Canadian girls are just like the US's girls, everyone one is from somewhere else. The prettiest girls usually are mixed; Italian, South American, French, etc.

Latin women mixed with anything is just so far superior to everything else in this world its nuts. I agree with this man. Mixes are the way to go.

I see you're from Canada.. what are you so excited about?

Does it suck now or somethin? It's been a very long time since I've gone.

Windsor is just a shithole filled with disgusting scum... and my brother, who is a scholar and a gentleman.

Windsor is just a shithole filled with disgusting scum... and my brother, who is a scholar and a gentleman.

I haven't heard anything about it going to shit.. then again it always felt like I hadn't left Michigan besides the drinkin age when I did go.

You hang around places where you can buy expensive shit, you will find hot chicks, regardless of country.

Back