To the victor belong the spoils

runnpray

Full Kit Wanker
@Black
Reaction score
It would make sense if a newly crowned champ gets to call his or her next fight. A revenge fight (Bisping v. Hendo) a money fight (Woodley v. Diaz) or just someone scalp that they want to try and take next. After that Champion's rights fight, defend against the #1 contender. All call outs must be currently on the roster and in the same weight class and the belt is always on the line.
Victoribus Spolia aka the salt shaker rule.

It would make sense if a newly crowned champ gets to call his or her next fight. A revenge fight (Bisping v. Hendo) a money fight (Woodley v. Diaz) or just someone scalp that they want to try and take next. After that Champion's rights fight, defend against the #1 contender. All call outs must be currently on the roster and in the same weight class and the belt is always on the line.
It makes more sense for an established Champion to have a say in their fights. First, beat the contenders, then start talking about what you want. As of now, Trious is the only Champion in that position.

It makes more sense for an established Champion to have a say in their fights. First, beat the contenders, then start talking about what you want. As of now, Trious is the only Champion in that position.

I refuse to go along with this "Trious" shit, but your reply makes so much sense that I need to hit "like" anyway.

I refuse to go along with this "Trious" shit, but your reply makes so much sense that I need to hit "like" anyway.
I hate it, too, but it's kinda growing on me, like that shirt that you refused to wear, until you realised how comfy it was.

No that doesn't make sense to ignore the rightful number one contender. A champion is just a paper champion if he doesn't answer to the best challengers.

No that doesn't make sense to ignore the rightful number one contender. A champion is just a paper champion if he doesn't answer to the best challengers.
The #1 challenger would be guaranteed a shot after one fight (given that the champ defends vs. call out.) no getting skipped over 2, 3, 4 times. And then the next #1 challenger. Would be more fair than the current match making.

MM = Trious? I feel like I missed something.

Lmao at Trious.

Fucking lovely.

It's better than 'Page!!! Lol

Back