To the death... or end of the 4th round!

I always tried to give Ken a bye with his stupidity because he was old school and blah blah blah but when tito lost it at him i had to just shake my head. Ken was a mess.
That fight was the end of Ken Shamrock I think. I wish he had retired right there or after the Kimo KO.

He actually demanded a rematch after that fight and got crushed even faster.
Ugh. Twice. Tito crushed him THREE TIMES. It legitimately bums me out that he's still hobbling to the Bellator cage to get beat up for a living.

jdsface.gif

Older fans?

That happened at UFC 94. Not that long ago.

7 years ago Fedor was undefeated n.1 p4p fighter and Jon Jones was some random prospect. We could only watch 5 fights from the live ufc cards.

But yeah age has taught me 7 years is basically nothing in normal life. In fighter lives it might be the whole career.

7 years ago Fedor was undefeated n.1 p4p fighter and Jon Jones was some random prospect. We could only watch 5 fights from the live ufc cards.

But yeah age has taught me 7 years is basically nothing in normal life. In fighter lives it might be the whole career.

LOL, I remember wishing all the main card fights were quick 1st round finishes so we could see as many prelims as they could pack into the show.

Holy shit I was expecting to see an old account. Not a 5 month old brown belt account.

Alot of us lurked here before opening a Sherdog account.

Sherdog start date doesn't mean MMA fan start date.

You mean like, back when Matt Hughes was invincible?
Rich Franklin was the Cinderella story?
Before Tito got spanked by Randy Couture, and had that unbeatable ground & pound?
Chuck Liddell was unstoppable?
Yeah, dim memories.

Alot of us lurked here before opening a Sherdog account.

Sherdog start date doesn't mean MMA fan start date.

Of course it doesn't but not everyone hammers out 5k posts in 5 months.

I don't think I could find the time in my life to pull off that feat.

God damn.

Although I was exaggerating slightly. It actually was 4k in 4 months. I don't know if to applaud them or cry and shake my head.

You mean like, back when Matt Hughes was invincible?
Rich Franklin was the Cinderella story?
Before Tito got spanked by Randy Couture, and had that unbeatable ground & pound?
Chuck Liddell was unstoppable?
Yeah, dim memories.

Sadly most around here don't know why it is always refereed to as Randy spanking tito.

I thought it was end of r3, did anyone ever find out who outside hammer was?

Sadly most around here don't know why it is always refereed to as Randy spanking tito.
I'm sure lots know, the biggest boom was from
Tuf and if you started watched after tuf you've seen them replay the same damn episode of UFC unleashed 100 times.

I'm sure lots know, the biggest boom was from
Tuf and if you started watched after tuf you've seen them replay the same damn episode of UFC unleashed 100 times.

Sadly I disagree. No one can argue TUF was the big boom but i feel like the majority of that fan bass has moved on. MMA is still a trendy sport. I know during TUF's first 4 seasons people at work talked about it and it was on the radio and shit. I feel like none of those people care anymore. I think the audience changed a bit. I think those who came from TUF and stayed would obviously get it but i think they are a minority. Now i think people who came post FOX would probably see the fight but never understand the context.

Back