To Squat or Not? That is the question...sort of

well i think your both funny. anyways...this is good feedback. now all i gotta do is...figure out if my FORM is correct....ugh. its a good thing im growing to really like this sport cuz theres so damned MUCH TO LEARN! I wil abide...

word, this guy is plaguing the forums

Most athletic performances are centered around a persons ability to do repetitive sub-maximal contractions with occasional bursts of maximal strength ( ie fighting). You have to draw a line and determine what is appropriate for the activity and what is an optimum level for the athlete. In most sports they key element is not how much you can 1RM in a front squat.

I do cycle people into heavier lifts but for most athletes I focus on technique and specificity rather than maximal lifts.

Most athletic performances are centered around a persons ability to do repetitive sub-maximal contractions with occasional bursts of maximal strength ( ie fighting). You have to draw a line and determine what is appropriate for the activity and what is an optimum level for the athlete. In most sports they key element is not how much you can 1RM in a front squat.

I do cycle people into heavier lifts but for most athletes I focus on technique and specificity rather than maximal lifts.

While its true that you get to a point where addin' more to your deadlift wont help much in movin' your opponent, the conditioning forum is

l
l
l
V

Unless your shit is hanging over your knee, you are not quad dominant, you just need to get stronger everywhere.

* is quad dominant *

PS: This thread is fucking stupid. Squat more fuckers.

its not stupid to me.....but then neither are a number of things im too ashamed to admit too....

can we not just lift the Iron in many ways and destroy it, then are neuromuscular pathways will be efficicent in the type of contractions and movements in destroying anything, eg people, functional strength right there team.

Back