To Sage's credit, he did tap kinda late. For what it's worth.

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He still didnt tap out as quick as the other time. And Paige barely even tapped for what its worth.

Paige did not tap she lost but she did not quit like he has in my opinion his last 3 fights. Yes I am saying Paige Vanzant and Holly Holmn have more balls than Sage

White knight thread, aka coming out thread.

It's pretty fuckin stupid to not tap and go to sleep. He tapped at a reasonable time, IMO.

Sage did not hand fight at all. That's my opinion. Which led to the quick tap, but that's just my opinion.

Imo he was too damn surprised about Gall groundgame but was too much.

I actually believe fighters do this<mma4>

Chael has a great story about a fighter doing this, forgot what fighter it was.

So basically the guy was getting his ass kicked so he fakes like he got knocked out and drops to the floor expecting the ref to call the fight immediately. So he's laying on the ground pretending to be unconscious but the ref doesn't stop the fight, the guy pretending to be KO'd notices this and is forced to "Wake Up" so he can defend himself.

So basically the guy was getting his ass kicked so he fakes like he got knocked out and drops to the floor expecting the ref to call the fight immediately. So he's laying on the ground pretending to be unconscious but the ref doesn't stop the fight, the guy pretending to be KO'd notices this and is forced to "Wake Up" so he can defend himself.
Was it his fight vs. Paulo Filho in the WEC? That was maybe the most bizarre fight I've ever seen. If I remeber correctly it was a title fight but Filho busted weight and the WEC had some weird rule that since he didn't make weight it was no longer a title fight (Sonnen couldn't win the belt even though he showed up ready to fight). The fight starts and Filho seemed to be looking for an easy way out the entire fight it was like he was high or something...really strange.

It's pretty fuckin stupid to not tap and go to sleep. He tapped at a reasonable time, IMO.
On the other hand, chokes are the one type of submission where it doesn't hurt you to not tap.

Gall is the real deal and Sage has a long way to go before reaching his level.

lmao, in going to have to have to look around YouTube for that. I know my dad always thought Oliviera faked the KO against Cub Swanson because Do Bronx's reaction was so delayed

I know she did. She was sleeping one moment and getting up off the ground like .5 seconds after Waterson let go of the choke.

yall are fucking idiots if you believe this. have anyone put you in a deep RNC and pretend to sleep rather than choke and pull your neck for life, thats like saying a dude forces himself to drown, you don't thats completely stupid.

You can go out and wake up a second later, happens all the time

Was their a Gay White Knight? Sir Butt Pirate?

Sage just doesn't have the ground game needed and surprisingly, he's not knocking anyone out with all the speed and muscle. Some guys just don't have "it" and even at 19, it appears he is not the next coming of Anderson Emelianenko.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back