To posters with Conor avatars

With this amalgamated thread Conor fans can be EE-Fishent with sherdog server space just as their master will be this time around with his energy.

Here's a very special thread for you to post all your Conor spam in.

Have fun and give the rest of Sherdog a break, huh?
To Clippy.

Surely you realize that the majority of Conor threads are made by his haters.... Like this.

And if you stunted little bawbags stopped created these we probably wouldn't be posting so often.

Last edited:
Good idea TS, if we segregate the Connie trolls Sherdog would run MUCH smoother.

Much less of this too:

"Head clean off"

"No one can take da left hand"

"Conurr blezzzzz"

"Nayt got loooooky"

"Connie is MMAs GOAT"
lol, other than "head clean off" i never see any of those.

spamalot2.jpg

Edit: ohh you said Conor spam, I thought you said can of spam

>Can Crusher

Funny how your join date is a perfect indication of how long you've been following the sport lol.

Wandys Opponents: Rampage x3, Hendo x2, Arona x2, PRIME Saku x3, Crocop x2, Bisping, Hunt, Chuck, Tito, Yoshida x2, etc.

YET according to you he's "one of the biggest can crushers in the sport"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL GET #REKT M8

This #BEATDOWN brought to you courtesy of:

-BRASIL WAND

<13>

Really youre listing losses to prove your point? Lol.

My join date has nothing to do with how long I follow this sport you certified pathetic forum dweller.

Really youre listing losses to prove your point? Lol.

My join date has nothing to do with how long I follow this sport you certified pathetic forum dweller.

Ramapage, Saku, Arona, Hendo, Bisping, Yoshida, etc are not quality wins???

He also arguably beat Crocop in their first fight and Hunt aswell.

And calling Wandy a can crusher gave you away m8, don't bother trying to save face.

BTW don't be #JELLY of the join date because I grew up on MMA while your neckbeard self was getting your adrenaline fixes from WEEKLY SEGMENTS OF WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW...

<36>

And calling Wandy a can crusher gave you away m8, don't bother trying to save face.

BTW don't be #JELLY of the join date because I grew up on MMA while your neckbeard self was getting your adrenaline fixes from WEEKLY SEGMENTS OF WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW...

<36>

Lol calling me a neckbeard while obsessing over a forum joindate to the point of calling me jealous, alrightttt buddyy

And owh yeah i posted this before our little interaction, so there goes that littlw theory of yours

Good on Ariel, fuck the WWE crowd. Being a WWE fan when you're over 14 years old is inexcusable.

<36>

And btw im very impressed that you grew up watching mma. Seriously badass stuff pal, i bet youre the baddest dude at every barbeque you attend

Lol calling me a neckbeard while obsessing over a forum joindate to the point of calling me jealous, alrightttt buddyy

And owh yeah i posted this before our little interaction, sooo

>Self loathing former WWE fan lol

So you turned 15 last year, joined Sherdog, and decided to hate everything about WWE to validate you as an MMA fan:D

And FYI prior to my post you're the one who implied I wore my join date as a badge of honor lol.

Bruh I simply ragged on yours because your "Hurr Durr Wand is a can crusher" comment is about as noob as it gets. Clearly weren't around to experience one of the GREATEST LHW runs in MMA history.

But that's okay, it's not your fault you just got into MMA

bork1}

>Self loathing former WWE fan lol

So you turned 15 last year, joined Sherdog, and decided to hate everything about WWE to validate you as an MMA fan:D

And FYI prior to my post you're the one who implied I wore my join date as a badge of honor lol.

Bruh I simply ragged on yours because your "Hurr Durr Wand is a can crusher" comment is about as noob as it gets. Clearly weren't around to experience one of the GREATEST LHW runs in MMA history.

But that's okay, it's not your fault you just got into MMA

bork1}

Lol give it a rest pal, you cant stop mentioning whos a "noob fan" and "how you grew up watching mma" but still wanna deny that you wear it as a badge of honor and that you're obviously very proud of a very unimpressive thing.

I did miss Wandys run, but I started watching around late 2008, right in time to see him get rekt by Page. And owh yeah I did rewatch his Pride run, and I witnessed a lot of can crushing, entertaining yes, but can crushing.

Its also very hypocritical how you wanna discredit Conor - whos beat Poirier, Holloway, Mendes, and 13 sec ktfo'd P4P great Aldo - all because of one loss, but still consider Wands run one of the greatest LHW run ever. Alrightttttty

Lol give it a rest pal, you cant stop mentioning whos a "noob fan" and "how you grew up watching mma" but still wanna deny that you wear it as a badge of honor and that you are very obviously very proud of a very unimpressive thing.

I did miss Wandys run, but I started watching around late 2008, right in time to see him get rekt by Page. And owh yeah I did rewatch his Pride run, and I witnessed a lot of can crushing, entertaining yes, but can crushing.

Its also very hypocritical how you wanna discredit Conor - whos beat Poirier, Holloway, Mendes, and 13 sec ktfo'd P4P great Aldo - all because of one loss, but still consider Wands run one of the greatest LHW run ever. Alrightttttty

Ahhhhh so the truth finally comes out... You're just Connie casual who took offense to my general statement.

Lol @ even comparing Connies 15 minutes of fame to Wandys historical career... dude has one good win over Aldo in a 13 second fight, besides that beating an underage Max Holloway half a decade ago, and an out of shape 10 day notice Mendes after getting RAGDOLLED for 10 minutes does nothing for me.

If you take such personal offense to being called a noob then stop saying such ignorant stuff as calling Wandy a "can crusher" when you weren't even around for his prime lol.

Lol you probably saw a Conor commercial in between one of your WWE segments and decided to jump ship, cry somewhere else casual.

image.jpeg

Ahhhhh so the truth finally comes out... You're just Connie casual who took offense to my general statement.

Lol @ even comparing Connies 15 minutes of fame to Wandys historical career... dude has one good win over Aldo in a 13 second fight, besides that beating an underage Max Holloway half a decade ago, and an out of shape 10 day notice Mendes after getting RAGDOLLED for 10 minutes does nothing for me.

If you take such personal offense to being called a noob then stop saying such ignorant stuff as calling Wandy a "can crusher" when you weren't even around for his prime lol.

Lol you probably saw a Conor commercial in between one of your WWE segments and decided to jump ship, cry somewhere else casual.

View attachment 128603

Alright pal good talk.

Why dont you put on your old Pride shirt which hasnt been washed since 2005, pop in one of your Pride dvds, and jack-off to Wands juiced body.

PS: another nice remark about me being a "casual". Another Neckbeardian slip there bud.

Good idea TS, if we segregate the Connie trolls Sherdog would run MUCH smoother.

Much less of this too:

"Head clean off"

"No one can take da left hand"

"Conurr blezzzzz"

"Nayt got loooooky"

"Connie is MMAs GOAT"
I predict tees tings. Not here to take part, here to take over. Timing beats speed. Midgets are fun. Bullshit walks, and walks like a pimp.
giphy.gif

All the classics.

Back