To posters with Conor avatars

I just finished making my MSN Groups DBZ fan page and my Kazaa movie download just finished. Took about a week to finish but I heard Rollerball is a must see.

True story - @Coconut Joe and I went to the theatre to see the original Rollerball because we're such huge Jimmy Caan fans. We rode the bus and smuggled cheesesteaks and beer into the flick. Then we trounced some older punks cause one was wearing a Ken Tekulve jersey. Pretty sure I'm remembering correctly.

Mike Schmidt bless

Nate-Diaz-vs.-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Great idea, Clippy. I'm going to make an anti-Trump thread in the War Room for you to do all your posting in so we don't have to see 10 new threads a week about the new evil racist thing the evil racist Donald Trump said.

Good idea TS, if we segregate the Connie trolls Sherdog would run MUCH smoother.

Much less of this too:

"Head clean off"

"No one can take da left hand"

"Conurr blezzzzz"

"Nayt got loooooky"

"Connie is MMAs GOAT"
Here's a very special thread for you to post all your Conor spam in.

Have fun and give the rest of Sherdog a break, huh?
A great thread to have a war in too.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Because you know your kind have been slowly WEEDED out even since Connie got #REKT by 10 day notice Tequila-Binge Nayt.

It's okay lad, I can get you a serious AV once Connie finishes falling off the map.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Funny post for someone whos username is named after a fighter that was one of the biggest can crushers in the sport.

Who is the King of the McGregor fanatics?

Excellent thread! If it keeps them out of other threads.
I think I will even drop my sarcasm and just let everyone be peacefully in love with him here.
We need more of these threads! #ronda #wmma #125 #135 #ufcisdabest

och aye laddie furnally a playce we cun talk peaceful-like about mcregor. head clean off! the left can stop a fookin elephant,i have it on highest othority he did exactly this thing,but fookin american humane association come down on em hard they show that on embedded. Fookin american wankers!

he'll moirder da boom,whoever it may be!

Funny post for someone whos username is named after a fighter that was one of the biggest can crushers in the sport.

>Can Crusher

Funny how your join date is a perfect indication of how long you've been following the sport lol.

Wandys Opponents: Rampage x3, Hendo x2, Arona x2, PRIME Saku x3, Crocop x2, Bisping, Hunt, Chuck, Tito, Yoshida x2, etc.

YET according to you he's "one of the biggest can crushers in the sport"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL GET #REKT M8

This #BEATDOWN brought to you courtesy of:

-BRASIL WAND

<13>

Back