To posters with Conor avatars

so this was supposedly for those of us with Conor AV's....... yet is full of posts from the Conor haters

why am I not surprised?

They should definitely be exiled out of main forum unless their avatar is like mine. Worst posters on Sherdog.

Should be saying it the other way around. The anti-Conor brigade on this forum is so fucking obnoxious at times that it's enough to make me nauseous. Give it a rest already.

They were spawned from the Conor fanboys. One does not exist without the other.

"He'd break every bone in <insert name of any human being>'s body!"

so this was supposedly for those of us with Conor AV's....... yet is full of posts from the Conor haters

why am I not surprised?

Because you know your kind have been slowly WEEDED out even since Connie got #REKT by 10 day notice Tequila-Binge Nayt.

It's okay lad, I can get you a serious AV once Connie finishes falling off the map.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Because you know your kind have been slowly WEEDED out even since Connie got #REKT by 10 day notice Tequila-Binge Nayt.

It's okay lad, I can get you a serious AV once Connie finishes falling off the map.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg
well whats the point in making a thread for us to post in if we've all "been weeded out" ya goof?

you and @Clippy aint that bright are you's?

well whats the point in making a thread for us to post in if we've all "been weeded out" ya goof?

you and @Clippy aint that bright are you's?

What part of "slowly" did you not understand?

There's still a remnant of you Connie fangirls doing about 90% of the spam on Sherdog m8.

@Clippy is right when he states most of you guys need to be segregated from the board:D

There's still a remnant of you Connie fangirls doing about 90% of the spam on Sherdog m8.

@Clippy is right when he states most of you guys need to be segregated from the board:D

Exactly! Let's the segregation and Trump voting commence !!

Good idea TS, if we segregate the Connie trolls Sherdog would run MUCH smoother.

Much less of this too:

"Head clean off"

"No one can take da left hand"

"Conurr blezzzzz"

"Nayt got loooooky"

"Connie is MMAs GOAT"
Nayt did get lucky

I agree. All are trolls and chit posting to the max.

Exactly! Let's the segregation and Trump voting commence !!
well seeing as there are more posters with Conor AV's now than there has been since before the first fight with Nate........ Id say you fuckers are doing a terrible job at this "weeding out" malarky

step your game up ladies

Lmao pathetic. Just because you're a cuck and are mad Conor doesn't want to bang your 4/10 girl doesn't mean you should take it out on us normal folk.

Fixed. Found a geocities image so you know it's solid. Fuck angelfire.

I just finished making my MSN Groups DBZ fan page and my Kazaa movie download just finished. Took about a week to finish but I heard Rollerball is a must see.

His fight IS getting close. We need more avenues for his trolls to purge out in a controlled environment. I support this thread.

Back