To our non-American friends - California, Texas or New York?

They're all pretty different chicks, I doubt you looked them all up, but still lumped them all together. Which again is ignorant.

Texas. At least it never gets cold.

Wrong, I nearly got snowed in San Antonio once. I didn't bring any warm clothing because you know, it's fucking Texas. Also, all three states have enough variety for neatly anyone. Upstate NY is about as country as you can get. Texas has a lot going on in the cities.

Cali seems ok, but it's also almost like another country in their culture, and driving there in general sucks. Never been to NYC and I'm ok with that.

Not trying to give you shit though. Nothing wrong with dem milfs and gilfs.

i said i googled mate. hewitt's not too bad tho, nice big jugs

just i'd prefer a more experienced bird like bellucci or the like

There aren't many lthe likes of Belucci though, so that doesn't leave any places with real hot chicks for you then.

Wrong, I nearly got snowed in San Antonio once. I didn't bring any warm clothing because you know, it's fucking Texas. Also, all three states have enough variety for neatly anyone. Upstate NY is about as country as you can get. Texas has a lot going on in the cities.

Cali seems ok, but it's also almost like another country in their culture, and driving there in general sucks. Never been to NYC and I'm ok with that.

Well that just shatters my universe.

Right now I'm feeling like BBQ, laid back hawt chicks, and guns, so Texas. I could combine the three of them, Dr Lecter style.

I could also go on a wild life safari with mah boy Slick.
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg

I agree with this guy and his Hank III AV.

Although, Dat Cali Bud...
Hank III is indeed awesome, as is Texas. And as far as the bud goes, Colorado bud is plentiful and we will certainly be the first true southern state to legalize it. It will be crazy soon.
North Florida isn't much different from Texas. Central Florida and below becomes a retirement resort and Latin American strong hold.
Uhm, are you really saying that a region of Florida is really comparable to the entire state of Texas? Do you realize why this is so stupid?
Texas. At least it never gets cold.

Not true, my friend. I live up in north Texas and it snows plenty in winter. It's old enough to freeze your pipes every year. California probably has better weather than Texas honestly.

There aren't many lthe likes of Belucci though, so that doesn't leave any places with real hot chicks for you then.

they're around the lot. usually in the places you'd think you'd never get to know them. ill just say they might seek spaces where they risk the least judgment, maybe places you don't frequent. a church for example, maybe a theater. who knows, i've always known them though

but i was just taking a piss to a certain extent. see, i'd never heard of hillary duff so when i get google images of lizzy mcguire or something, just seems a bit off

and i know the case. you likely grew up with and still appreciate certain gals. np mate, understandable

ha, i searched alexis texas and she was born in panama...lol

it snowed once in El Paso when i was stationed there. Like literally 1.5" of snow, shut down not only the entire Ft Bliss, but most of El Paso (a pretty large city of 600k).

I had just moved there, a week prior, from Germany. We'd have like 3' of snow, normal routine, go run 5 miles whiner. People in texas lost their minds, never seen anything like it. I lost it at all the cats that had zero clue how to drive. pileups galore

they're around the lot. usually in the places you'd think you'd never get to know them. ill just say they might seek spaces where they risk the least judgment, maybe places you don't frequent. a church for example, maybe a theater. who knows, i've always known them though

but i was just taking a piss to a certain extent. see, i'd never heard of hillary duff so when i get google images of lizzy mcguire or something, just seems a bit off

and i know the case. you likely grew up with and still appreciate certain gals. np mate, understandable

ha, i searched alexis texas and she was born in panama...lol

Lol, you gotta take some pics of these Belluci level milfs and post them. I'm very curious.

I didn't grow up with Lizzy Maguire. I just looked up actresses from Texas and she's pretty so that was enough. She is close to 28, so wouldn't call her teeny, lol. Those assumptions made your post ignorant, but it's all good man. I like milfs too. They just don't show up that much when googling hot Texans. And you made the point of them being fat, I countered it with a bunch of attractive non-fatties.

The images of Texas in this thread don't capture the state at all. The place is crazy varied, it's not made up entirely of communities obsessed with guns. Hell, I really am not sure I know anyone who even gives a shit about guns and I'm in the most rural conservative part of Texas there is. And there is a ton of flat plains, which is it's own kind of beauty, but we have so much more.

original-20262-1402355075-15.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-23984-1402354919-9.jpg

enhanced-buzz-wide-14248-1402382735-17.jpg

IMG_6677f1.jpg

Here are pictures I have taken where I live in one of the barest parts of the state.

DSCF1317_zpspf5v7vh5.jpg

DSCF9997_zpsobk0bewm.jpg

Lol, you gotta take some pics of these Belluci level milfs and post them. I'm very curious.

speaking honestly, i'm not exactly an innocent man and as a jew and former soldier whose converted into modern christian church, i guess i just see a lot of the same types of individuals in religious spaces and theater. known quite the cast in my life. women included. same goes for theater-which i grew up with-many women like spaces like that because so many of the men are a bit on the poof side. not too much judgment to go around. hard women who lived in hard times, who made hard decisions because of their surroundings. might sound silly bit it's the truth, as i've slowly been getting to know a special bird lately. eh, def someone for everyone in this world. i don't judge others

I didn't grow up with Lizzy Maguire. I just looked up actresses from Texas and she's pretty so that was enough. She is close to 28, so wouldn't call her teeny, lol. Those assumptions made your post ignorant, but it's all good man. I like milfs too. They just don't show up that much when googling hot Texans. And you made the point of them being fat, I countered it with a bunch of attractive non-fatties.

ha, no problem. personally, i love fatties just as much as regular gals, so shows you let texas down on that one

Texas and California are incredibly varied states. As a conservative or a liberal, you're going to find a community in each and are a day away from some of the most beautiful sights in the nation with a lot to do. New York has NYC which is pretty polarizing, and while I hear the rest of the state is nice, I don't see any more major draws that Texas can't provide, California probably as well. California and Texas are way more alike than people are willing to admit. Texas is governed by conservative asswhipes who suck the dick of Big Business. But California has a terrible government as well just in different ways.

it snowed once in El Paso when i was stationed there. Like literally 1.5" of snow, shut down not only the entire Ft Bliss, but most of El Paso (a pretty large city of 600k).

I had just moved there, a week prior, from Germany. We'd have like 3' of snow, normal routine, go run 5 miles whiner. People in texas lost their minds, never seen anything like it. I lost it at all the cats that had zero clue how to drive. pileups galore

That's El Paso. One of the hottest and driest places in Texas. It doesn't see much snow. We have snow every year here.

Last edited:
Lol at all the people in itt that have obviously never been to NY. Absolutely by far the best choice. You have so much country upstate. All the fishing,hunting,farming, etc you could ever want. Affordable also. Then you have Long Island. The Hamptons in the summer is awesome. Long Island has some of the nicest beaches on both the north and south shores.Outdoor clubs. Beautiful girls everywhere. Then you have Brooklyn,Queens,Bronx,Staten Island. Urban life, extremely diverse and interesting. Everything from Spanish Harlem to Hipster Williamsburg (Brooklyn).

Finally theres NYC. Greatest city in the country hands down. You Literally have everything you can think of there for you to enjoy. Broadway shows,Central park,Museum of Modern art. Museum of Natural history,Freedom tower, Empire state building, Statue of Liberty,Some of the most incredible bars and restaurants anywhere in the world. The list is endless. NY hands down my friends. Its not even close.

Depends how much money you make, NYC can be expensive, and there is a lot of fun stuff to do however, and upstate is nice but can be freezing.

Cali has the best weather, and so cal you can go from the mountains to the beach to the forest to the desert within 1-2 hours. I love California though it is expensive in so cal, northern california can be a bit cheaper, but we have all kinds of things from Los Angles, to Oakland, to San Francisco, to San Diego, to The beach, to Baja, to Humboldt.

Texas I enjoyed my visits to Austin is a great place to live, and there are some great towns, however just like anywhere there are some shitty places that are dangerous.

None are bad choices, I prefer California, Texas if you make less money and can live in Austin or similar, and NYC is you are balling out of control and can endure the cold.

Never been to Texas.

NY for me. CA is nice but I'm not a massive beach-life person really, and I found East coasters to be more genuine people. Californian girls are stunning but my fucking god, every one I've met has annoyed me. Teeth-grating annoyance just listening to them speak.

New Yawk, either the city or the upstate bits

or else California, but not LA...

Back