To Live and and Die in L.A -- is the Place to be...

SURENOS.jpg

can't be LA, not a single one is wearing Raiders gear

Haters are gonna hate. There's a reason there are so many transplants from other places here and it's because they are coming from a place that sucks.

btw I would add Cal-Tech and the Claremont Colleges to your institutions of higher learning

Cal-Tech, yeah it would. I'm just talking about universities that are somewhat plausible for most.

LA is just the place to be. I like SD, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't get close to LA.

They're def Surenos. Wearing blue, but every major city has its vatos.

it was a joke but there's definitely some black shirts in the group but I'll keep my pasty ass up in leave it to beaverland aka Santa Clarita. I work down in Hollywood but I wouldn't want to raise my kids down there. But I'm from the country so this isn't exactly my ideal city.

it was a joke but there's definitely some black shirts in the group but I'll keep my pasty ass up in leave it to beaverland aka Santa Clarita. I work down in Hollywood but I wouldn't want to raise my kids down there. But I'm from the country so this isn't exactly my ideal city.

Nice, I visit Stevenson Ranch quite frequently.

lapd gave me a ticket for stopping in a fire lane today $35 wtf i hate cops

We're L.A., don't worry about us.

L.A. is everything. It's blue-collar. It's glitz and glamour. It's hood. It's nature. It's seedy. It's Disneyland. It's art and culture happening in the now. It's America, 15 years in the future. It's the edge of Western Civilization. L.A. is chaos. And I love it.

Don't come here. We don't want you.

image_preview

Damn, you guys have some giant highways! Never been to CA, think i'd rather check out San Francisco before L.A. That traffic...fuck that.

Lol I'll ignore the bjj schools comment but what do you mean too much military? I lived there for 5 years and never even noticed them.

I was also in SD recently, and too did not notice too many buff dudes with crew cuts. Do all the military personnel have to live on base? Even at the strip club nearby Miramar air station, I did not see this, nor in TJ.

Dumbest shit I've read today.

....San Diego Military?

Naval Base San Diego, sometimes called 32nd Street Naval Station, is the largest base of the United States Navy in San Diego, California. Naval Base San Diego is the principal homeport of the Pacific Fleet, consisting of 50 ships and over 120 tenant commands. The base is composed of 13 piers stretched over 977 acres (3.95 km2) of land and 326 acres (1.32 km2) of water. The total on base population is 20,000 military personnel and 6,000 civilians.

Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton

So they all have to live on base? I would imagine, it be better for local economy if you told them to find housing outside right? Maybe they dont get paid that much, but they can always have roommates, or rent some families tree house or backyard shack.

I could live in Santa Monica. The rest of it is warm and smelly.

Your traffic is nothing. I have been there. NYC has you beat. You may have lots of cars, but at least you guys are still moving.

That's another thing about NYC. Not having a car, I would hate life if I had to take public transportation.

Back