To Jeremy Stephens: I show Up

Allow me to quote myself from your last thread.

Why the fuck are you posting this here if there is even a milimetre of actual intent to follow through on it? Send that shit to Hendricks or get the fuck out of here with your empty posturing.
I don't know if it's stupidity, cowardice, trolling or some combination of those that makes you inexplicably post about your weird insecurities here, but you're not known, and this isn't a damned press conference. If you want to send a message to a fighter, THEN SEND AN ACTUAL FUCKING MESSAGE TO THAT ACTUAL FUCKING FIGHTER.

I can't think of one UFC fighter in any male weight class that I could beat up and I used to train.

hahahahahaha

golden macalpine thread

A+

lol what a goof!

TS Sounds like a really hardcore dude!

He should hit him with the Jab!!!
And keep hitting him with the Jab!!

lol what a goof!

TS Sounds like a really hardcore dude!

He should hit him with the Jab!!!
And keep hitting him with the Jab!!

35dgoy.jpg

did johnny turn down the actual fight? or just to submit to vada testing?

I've been getting messages about a Jeremy Stephens challenge. To be perfectly honest I can't accept it right now. I have a wicked painful tooth abscess that's being treated with antibiotics. But even if I weren't injured I would probably still turn this fight down.

Why? Because I show up while these guys go running.

If you remember Johny Hendricks put out a challenge to which I publicly accepted . All he had to do was honor his challenge and I was ready to box it out with him. I would have boxed him here in NYC at Gleison's gym or If he paid for my plane ticket I was willing to go to his gym in Texas and fight him there. When publicly accepted and the pressure was on Johny went running, but I show up.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/to-johny-hendricks-challenge-accepted.3289403/

So i'm done with these professional fighters who put out challenges and don't honor them. It's a waste of time to respond when in the end they just go running.

So right now my answer to Stephens is no. But if he shows proper initiative I may be willing to change my answer.

What would be proper initiative? He has to message me directly
with an offer to fight. And if I agree he has to be willing to live stream the fight to the public. Because in the end I have no desire to fight these guys, I would just do it for the sherdog members so you guys can enjoy it.
Wow you would do that for us I love this sherdog:)

Wow ts would get his ass wooped for us
Thank you sir thank you:)

never forget.

Thanks bud, you the real MVP. Brought it back for the fans/those who missed it.

So a couple of threads back (ts threads) I googled his name to see if it was a reference to some movie, show, book etc.

No luck on that end, but I did end up finding his profile page on a dating website. I did not leave disappointed.

"Aiming with closed eyes"

Looking to get to know and hang out with cool girls. Open to all possibilities. I won't get mad if you bite. No romance movies for me. Passionate stares for days. Books on the beach like what. Laying in the grass holding hands. Naked wrestling. Hot showers with music. 10 minutes kisses without sex. Game of Thrones binging. Dog park excursions. Specialty restaurant hunting

Someone needs to put this on UG for Stephens to see. I don't use UG.

It would be like Jeremy Stephens vs Gabi Garcia (since I assume TS weighs around the same as her but in a sitting in his mom's basement eating Hot Pockets while playing online video games, type of way).

rNMVVvv.gif

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA holy shit thats almost ronda level striking

btw I also sent Jeremy the link

I've been getting messages about a Jeremy Stephens challenge. To be perfectly honest I can't accept it right now. I have a wicked painful tooth abscess that's being treated with antibiotics. But even if I weren't injured I would probably still turn this fight down.

If you remember Johny Hendricks put out a challenge to which I publicly accepted . All he had to do was honor his challenge and I was ready to box it out with him. I would have boxed him here in NYC at Gleison's gym or If he paid for my plane ticket I was willing to go to his gym in Texas and fight him there. When publicly accepted and the pressure was on Johny went running, but I show up.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/to-johny-hendricks-challenge-accepted.3289403/

So i'm done with these professional fighters who put out challenges and don't honor them. It's a waste of time to respond when in the end they just go running.

So right now my answer to Stephens is no. But if he shows proper initiative I may be willing to change my answer.

What would be proper initiative? He has to message me directly with an offer to fight. And if I agree he has to be willing to live stream the fight to the public. Because in the end I have no desire to fight these guys, I would just do it for the sherdog members so you guys can enjoy it.

giphy.gif

one more @Macalpinerules thread.
LOL

I'm already hyped. I want the Stephens VS Macalpinerules Countdown

What would be proper initiative? He has to message me directly with an offer to fight. And if I agree he has to be willing to live stream the fight to the public. Because in the end I have no desire to fight these guys, I would just do it for the sherdog members so you guys can enjoy it.
You suck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back