To Jeremy Stephens: I show Up

graham1.jpg

I've got a week off work and can get hold of a used Kodak az 251 with 16.3MP camera and 25x digital zoom for £50

I could make an embedded series for ya

Eh... Do evrybody thinks that UFC fighters got nothing better to do than get into a fight with random guy from internet?

Dinosaur-Meme-Questions-1.png

I'd straight murk Lil Heathen..

At Tekken 2

what the fuck..

yes, professional fighters don't have anything more important to do than meeting with some random internet goofs..

what the fuck..

yes, professional fighters don't have anything more important to do than meeting with some random internet goofs..

Eh... Do evrybody thinks that UFC fighters got nothing better to do than get into a fight with random guy from internet?

Dinosaur-Meme-Questions-1.png

He put out a public challenge, just like Hendricks. I would prefer to stay in my lane and be a fan but guys like Hendricks and Stephens make it hard when they try to punk fans because they assume we are weak.

Like I said i'd prefer to stay in my lane and i'll assume i'll get to do just that because Stephens is probably all talk just like Hendricks. But if he's not then he will reach out to me to work something out and stream it for the public and be done with it.

It should be 2 sherdoggers vs Stevens.

Only fair

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back