To Jeremy Stephens: I show Up

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been getting messages about a Jeremy Stephens challenge. To be perfectly honest I can't accept it right now. I have a wicked painful tooth abscess that's being treated with antibiotics. But even if I weren't injured I would probably still turn this fight down.

Why? Because I show up while these guys go running.

If you remember Johny Hendricks put out a challenge to which I publicly accepted . All he had to do was honor his challenge and I was ready to box it out with him. I would have boxed him here in NYC at Gleison's gym or If he paid for my plane ticket I was willing to go to his gym in Texas and fight him there. When publicly accepted and the pressure was on Johny went running, but I show up.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/to-johny-hendricks-challenge-accepted.3289403/

So i'm done with these professional fighters who put out challenges and don't honor them. It's a waste of time to respond when in the end they just go running.

So right now my answer to Stephens is no. But if he shows proper initiative I may be willing to change my answer.

What would be proper initiative? He has to message me directly with an offer to fight. And if I agree he has to be willing to live stream the fight to the public. Because in the end I have no desire to fight these guys, I would just do it for the sherdog members so you guys can enjoy it.

Before fight:
giphy.gif

After fight:
giphy.gif

TS. Shutchurmouff. You would get slayed hard bro. No UFC fighter is running from you.

Last edited:
I've been getting messages about a Jeremy Stephens challenge. To be perfectly honest I can't accept it right now. I have a wicked painful tooth abscess that's being treated with antibiotics. But even if I weren't injured I would probably still turn this fight down.

Why? Because I show up while these guys go running.

If you remember Johny Hendricks put out a challenge to which I publicly accepted . All he had to do was honor his challenge and I was ready to box it out with him. I would have boxed him here in NYC at Gleison's gym or If he paid for my plane ticket I was willing to go to his gym in Texas and fight him there. When publicly accepted and the pressure was on Johny went running, but I show up.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/to-johny-hendricks-challenge-accepted.3289403/

So i'm done with these professional fighters who put out challenges and don't honor them. It's a waste of time to respond when in the end they just go running.

So right now my answer to Stephens is no. But if he shows proper initiative I may be willing to change my answer.

What would be proper initiative? He has to message me directly with an offer to fight. And if I agree he has to be willing to live stream the fight to the public. Because in the end I have no desire to fight these guys, I would just do it for the sherdog members so you guys can enjoy it.
What's your martial arts background?

Please, everybody that has twitter, link the thread to Jeremy Stephens'

Shit could get funny real quick

Please let Stephens know, those of you with Twitter. This could be fun.

You've got to be a troll,right?

Back