To find ET life it would have to be in the milky way

The "extraterrestrials" are here on Earth and they have always been here. They are in the bottoms of our oceans around in the Antarctica continent.

Admiral Byrd talked about this. His fleet was sent to Antarctica after WW2 to hunt Nazis. They were attacked by UFOs that came out of the ocean. A lot of his men were killed.

ET_Stills_5550_ET_00009.JPG

ET-alien-movies.jpg

Planets that are at the optimal distance from a star are gardens. Nature makes the most out of existence. There is no shortage of these kinds of planets given the billions of stars with that potential. There is no shortage of time for nature top produce within itself, free will bearing beings. Not only that, a single planet like our own can have many cycles that produce such beings.

There are non-human beings besides humans and some of them were produced here on Earth way before our cycle.

I've had encounters with such beings, plural, and not just one race.

<Neil01>

So um, do tell if there are many alien species, why hasn't one made their existence blatantly obvious to anyone who can look up at the sky?
Why do you assume they would do that? And what's to say they haven't and we are just too primitive to detect it?

I always found it very odd that we think a super advanced species would necessarily seek us out. Would any of us spend thousands of dollars to fly half way around the planet just to step on an ant? Obviously not so why assume a species capable of traveling between stars, or even more ridiculously between galaxies, would want to visit our mundane little asses?

There was a study recently that concluded that there's approximately 36 intelligent alien species in our Milky Way galaxy. But we haven't made contact with them, nor any of them with us, because we all aren't advanced enough yet.

BULLSHIT SCIENCE. That is all that is. They made a formula saying if you have these things then you probably have life.
Thing is we DON'T know everything that it takes to have life begin on a new planet. To go from no life to life. So if you don't know all the variables your formula is shit.

We will all be dead and there will not have been found a SINGLE CELL LIVING ORGANISM outside of Earth.

And the people that talk about humans traveling to another galaxy...are just maddening. We landed on the Moon over 50 years ago and have not put a man on Mars yet. We don't even fucking know how many planets are in our own solar system ffs.

The vastness of space cannot be overcome.

May not find lifeforms but foreign objects on the other hand...

like buttplugs?

Could be outside of our milky way galaxy but not outside of the local group I think, for the same reasons as stated. It seems to me that life is easily formed and that there should be plenty of alien life, some of it intelligent and I think contact will be made... I don't have my hopes up that it happens during my lifetime though.

The "extraterrestrials" are here on Earth and they have always been here. They are in the bottoms of our oceans around in the Antarctica continent.

Admiral Byrd talked about this. His fleet was sent to Antarctica after WW2 to hunt Nazis. They were attacked by UFOs that came out of the ocean. A lot of his men were killed.
I have a hard time believing the UFOs would feel the need to attack his men. what threat would they be with our primitive ass weapons compared to them

BULLSHIT SCIENCE. That is all that is. They made a formula saying if you have these things then you probably have life.
Thing is we DON'T know everything that it takes to have life begin on a new planet. To go from no life to life. So if you don't know all the variables your formula is shit.

We will all be dead and there will not have been found a SINGLE CELL LIVING ORGANISM outside of Earth.

And the people that talk about humans traveling to another galaxy...are just maddening. We landed on the Moon over 50 years ago and have not put a man on Mars yet. We don't even fucking know how many planets are in our own solar system ffs.

The vastness of space cannot be overcome.

like buttplugs?

Man, you must suck to be around at parties. The study is a hypotheses. Why are you speaking in certainties? We are barely a couple hundred years getting the Industrial Revolution. We've made leaps and bounds in technology in that time, doing shit that was never imagined or conceptualized back then. Who knows what another two hundred years will produce!

You can be doubtful or cynical about the topic, but you can't put certainties on things unless you have first hand knowledge of said topic, and the sources to back it up.

Man, you must suck to be around at parties.

You've never been to a fucking party, little fella.

I've read books by Hawking, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and a bunch by Michio Kaku. It was actually these books that really reeled back my optimism on space travel. And it was science and learning about all the things we need on earth for it to be habitable that really made my opinion of ever finding extraterrestrial life next to nil.

I am a realist that actually knows a little bit about science.

You just come on here acting like a jackass and crying but not actually shooting any holes in my argument.

Last edited:
Why do you assume they would do that? And what's to say they haven't and we are just too primitive to detect it?

I always found it very odd that we think a super advanced species would necessarily seek us out. Would any of us spend thousands of dollars to fly half way around the planet just to step on an ant? Obviously not so why assume a species capable of traveling between stars, or even more ridiculously between galaxies, would want to visit our mundane little asses?

We would go berserk if we found an ant on Mars dude

Back