To find ET life it would have to be in the milky way

@superpunch .

I'm going to tell you my favorite encounter. I need a little time to figure out the best way to go about it.

filthy alien scum should be purged. The galaxy is meant only for humans

tumblr_os98xpgfsy1vjjcaco1_1280.jpg

I don't even believe in life on earth. Why would I believe in life anywhere else?

TS' nickname in high school was milky way

@Kaboom
@superpunch

OK Bro-mangs, I'm ready to tell you about an encounter I had with a non-human being during the summer of 2009 or thereabouts. This should be fun. I'll probably remember even more details as I go along.

This is going to take a number of posts and I want you to ask me questions as I go along because I really want to convey this to you as best I can.

Note: this was not the first time that I had an encounter with non-humans and that helped me figure out what was going on. I picked this one because.....well you are about to figure that out for yourselves. You can't make this chit up.

The first thing I need to say is the setting.

My garage had an entrance to the first floor of my house and there was a set of stairs leading down to a door to my basement. Between the stairs to the basement and the door to the first floor was a wall, about 5 feet tall. So, if I'm standing at the door to the first floor, I can look over the wall and see the basement stairs all the way down to the door at the bottom.

Basement: My mang cave. Big screen TV, stereo, comfy furniture, 3 aquariums (180, 90, 30 gallons), my art studio, wood burning stove, and a "set up" where I was experimenting with alchemy (guided telepathically by the Pleiadians, but that is another story. I do have to mention it because my strange activities there (making potions) may have something to do with this story.)

My dogs: At the time I had a male chocolate Labrador and a male yellow Labrador retriever. The yellow lab was blind so I became his seeing eye man. This meant that whenever I put them out, I went along. It was my chocolate lab that tipped me off eventually.

Here is the progression of events in the early stages. Every now and then, my chocolate lab would go to the top of the stairs leading down to the basement and bark like there was something at the bottom of the stairs by the basement door. Then he started going down the stairs to the bottom. I never saw anything, but eventually I started going down myself. I thought that there was a mouse or a toad that got into the garage and wound up at the basement door with no way to get out. I thought that all I had to do was remove the critter and let it go in the woods behind my shed. But it was always nothing and I looked down there every time. So what I did was build a barricade at the top of the basement stairs to stop my dog from going down and wasting my time. Nevertheless, he continued by barking down there from the top of the stairs almost every other day. It looked to me like he was hearing something by the way he moved his ears. I heard nothing, saw nothing.

This went on for about 2 to 3 months, and then something happened.....

You guys seen the movie Dark Skies? Watched it last night. Really good and fucking creepy

One night I was out with my dogs standing on my driveway and the spot lights were on. I had a nice sized yard so I didn't have to use leashes. I just let my guys do their thing and then they would come back to me. So I'm standing there waiting for them and I see what I think is the chocolate lab in an area outside the bounds of the spot lights (he is darker than the grass). I just assumed that it was him because in my mind, it couldn't have been anything else. Then about 1 or 2 seconds later, I see my chocolate lab in another location......SO what in the hell was I just looking at ??? I return my attention to the "shadow" on my lawn.

The situation: I'm standing on my driveway, the irregularity was on my lawn, the spotlights above the garage doors were on.

So I'm looking at this thing and trying to figure out what was going on. It moved, or should I say floated like a big soap bubble into the light emitted from the spotlights. I'm looking and moving around, assuming that whatever it was, was located between me and the lights. I see nothing and return to the shadow that is gently floating across my lawn that is being cast from something I can't see. Eventually it just moved out of the range of the lights on the other side of my driveway. Now I'm starting to put the puzzle pieces together in my mind....

The shadow: Here is what it looked like: It was almost identical to the shadow cast by a magnifying lens. The only difference between them was the center. A magnifying lens has focused light in the middle, but what I saw had a dark spot in the middle. Other than that, it is a perfect match. The shadow was about 3 to 4 feet in circumference, but it could have had as its source something anywhere from 1 to 20 feet between me and the lights, so I had no idea about how big or small it was.

Here is what happened in my mind/brain complex as I tried to figure this shit out. CLOAKING !!! and as soon as I considered this explanation, the behavior of my dog connected the dots. Maybe, because I'm still at the theoretical stage of this.....eventually it leads to an experiment. LOL

If what I saw with the shadow was a cloaked being then that explains why my dog was acting up as he did. He didn't see it just like me, but he heard it (and whatever sound it made, I could not). So why would this being do this ??? If it wasn't because of my potion making with Pleiadian assistance, then my second guess would have been that it enjoyed the music I was playing while I was in my mang cave doing things. I felt like I was being spied upon or under some sort of observation.

That was my theory, and if there are questions about this, just ask. What I did next was to come up with an experiment and dig deeper into this mystery. This took me about three days, LOL. and then it happened, when my chocolate lab was acting funny at the top of the stairs again (maybe a week later). and I was ready.

That's okay I think it'll take quite a while to search the at least hundred billion solar systems in our galaxy

Experiment:

Wait until my dog identifies this thing located at the bottom of the basement stairs. The only problem here is that when he tipped me off, one of the garage doors was open and I wanted it to be closed to contain it within. I thought about waiting until I had it set up in the optimum, but I decided to do it anyway, as my primary goal was not to capture it, just to test my theory.

Here is what I did...

I emptied all of the ice cubes in my fridge into a 5 gallon bucket. Then I filled it up about 2/3 of the way with water.
I found some yellow fabric dye in my art studio and filled a 32oz cup with it. If you get this stuff on you or the carpet, good luck getting it off. LOL I hope you can see where this is going.

This was my one two punch to deal with the cloaking issue. The ice cubes, lol, were part of the equation because I thought they might stun my invisible friend and give me a little time to get into position to see it. Anything that is wet and gets dye on it are coated yellow.

Step one: Act normal. Turn up the music in the basement (Miles Davis, Blue Note Years). Gather my stuff by the first floor door to the garage.

Step two: Open the door and dump the bucket of ice water at the bottom of the stairs.

Step three: spread the yellow fabric dye down there from above too.

Step four: Move to the top of the stairs to the basement and see what I can see, while I slowly move down the stairs.

Step five: I see nothing, just a big mess that I'll have to clean up, theory was wrong. BUT THEN IT HAPPPENED......

So I'm moving down the stairs looking but seeing nothing. My theory about the cloaking and how that works was wrong concerning the dye. But something unexpected happened: I saw wet footprints on the stairs below me AS THEY WERE BEING MADE. I saw three sets of prints, made with a foot with only three toes. Then the being stopped, about three or four steps below me and that is when I said, "I can see you." LOL But all I could see was the water.

Here is what I saw: Take your thumb and hold you pinky with it. Then dip your three remaining fingers into a glass of water. Make a wet three fingered print on a piece of paper. That is what I saw coming up the stairs towards me. I would guess, based up on the size and gait that this thing was around 2 to 3 feet tall.

As soon as I said that to it there were no more steps and I could feel something in the air like it jumped or whatever (flied?) and escaped out of the garage. I looked around for a while but that was the end of the event. If it ever returned, it was not at the bottom of the stairs. And my dog stopped detecting it after this happened.

Regardless of the cloaking issue, I did get the dye on it, just couldn't see it. LOL

So I'm moving down the stairs looking but seeing nothing. My theory about the cloaking and how that works was wrong concerning the dye. But something unexpected happened: I saw wet footprints on the stairs below me AS THEY WERE BEING MADE. I saw three sets of prints, made with a foot with only three toes. Then the being stopped, about three or four steps below me and that is when I said, "I can see you." LOL But all I could see was the water.

Here is what I saw: Take your thumb and hold you pinky with it. Then dip your three remaining fingers into a glass of water. Make a wet three fingered print on a piece of paper. That is what I saw coming up the stairs towards me. I would guess, based up on the size and gait that this thing was around 2 to 3 feet tall.

As soon as I said that to it there were no more steps and I could feel something in the air like it jumped or whatever (flied?) and escaped out of the garage. I looked around for a while but that was the end of the event. If it ever returned, it was not at the bottom of the stairs. And my dog stopped detecting it after this happened.

Regardless of the cloaking issue, I did get the dye on it, just couldn't see it. LOL
source.gif

Reactions: N13
I'm not afraid of them because if they wanted to take me out, it would have happened already. Anything that can cloak has a serious advantage.

Also, if you are afraid of them and have fear, the struggle is already over. I hit him with ice water, coated him with dye, and laughed as I did it. "I can see you" LOL

In my mind, I won. But it was only possible because my dog tipped me off to its location. For all I know there could have been many of them camping out on my roof.

I live in a different location now and I have a female chocolate lab. She sometimes reacts like my male chocolate lab used to do. She can hear things I cannot. I put her out but I can't see shit, no shadow. It's no big deal to me as I'm used to living with this kind of thing being real. Not all non-human beings are evil, in fact most of them are in favor of our liberation from the archon/reptilian/grey control of Earth and its humans.

I have dealt with the darkies but I'd rather avoid those stories.

Back