To find ET life it would have to be in the milky way

@N13 bring the knowledge
Planets that are at the optimal distance from a star are gardens. Nature makes the most out of existence. There is no shortage of these kinds of planets given the billions of stars with that potential. There is no shortage of time for nature top produce within itself, free will bearing beings. Not only that, a single planet like our own can have many cycles that produce such beings.

There are non-human beings besides humans and some of them were produced here on Earth way before our cycle.

I've had encounters with such beings, plural, and not just one race.

Humans wont explore the Milky Way.

Unlikely we even get our solar system done.
We just have to have the will power to do it. We would have done the solar system by now if it weren't for hippies.

A d in order to build warp drive we need to design external additional dampeners.

I know as much about warp drive as any of us do about aliens and if they're in the milky way or not lol

You're basing this on our current technology/understanding which is kind of silly. More advanced beings may have a more complete understanding of physics, and the barriers we believe will stop us from traversing galaxies may not be difficult for them at all.

Turns out aliens are jerks imo

You're basing this on our current technology/understanding which is kind of silly. More advanced beings may have a more complete understanding of physics, and the barriers we believe will stop us from traversing galaxies may not be difficult for them at all.
So um, do tell if there are many alien species, why hasn't one made their existence blatantly obvious to anyone who can look up at the sky?

So um, do tell if there are many alien species, why hasn't one made their existence blatantly obvious to anyone who can look up at the sky?

There could be many many possible reasons for that. They may not want to interfere too much with the natural evolution of other species. Who knows.

There could be many many possible reasons for that. They may not want to interfere too much with the natural evolution of other species. Who knows.
That maeks sense if there's 1 species, or 2 species. Not if there are lots of species. And if there are other species then it doesn't make sense that there is only 1 other species, or 2 other species.

That maeks sense if there's 1 species, or 2 species. Not if there are lots of species. And if there are other species then it doesn't make sense that there is only 1 other species, or 2 other species.

I'm not really following your logic. Maybe advanced beings have contact with each other and have communicated that earth is not to be interfered with. Maybe they can scan our advanced weapons and feel it may not be safe to come here. Maybe they don't need to show themselves because they can use a form of cloaking. There are many possibilities.

I'm not really following your logic. Maybe advanced beings have contact with each other and have communicated that earth is not to be interfered with. Maybe they can scan our advanced weapons and feel it may not be safe to come here. Maybe they don't need to show themselves because they can use a form of cloaking. There are many possibilities.
And not one breaks the rules huh?

And not one breaks the rules huh?

I'm giving purely hypothetical explanations.

It appears from my perspective that Aliens don't interfere with our lives on a large scale, at least not openly. This can be proven by the fact that they've never landed en masse or made themselves known to the masses.

Some people believe they don't come here at all, but I don't really believe that.

I'm assuming that a decent amount of these advanced races exist just by the pure volume of the universe, and that they would likely interact with each other. They may possibly form alliances, share information, and share certain values. Certain groups may have control over certain areas of the galaxy, just as certain countries have control over certain areas of the planet here on earth.

They may view us as not evolved enough, lacking advanced technology, or possibly just too violent.

Last edited:
We won't find them, but they have already found us. Who knows, they may have even created us

It appears from my perspective that Aliens don't interfere with our lives on a large scale, at least not openly. This can be proven by the fact that they've never landed en masse or made themselves known to the masses.

Some people believe they don't come here at all, but I don't really believe that.

I'm assuming that a decent amount of these advanced races exist just by the pure volume of the universe, and that they would likely interact with each other. They may possibly form alliances, share information, and share certain values. Certain groups may have control over certain areas of the galaxy, just as certain countries have control over certain areas of the planet here on earth.

They may view us as not evolved enough, lacking advanced technology, or possibly just too violent.

Or perhaps we are not violent enough!
<BC1>

Planets that are at the optimal distance from a star are gardens. Nature makes the most out of existence. There is no shortage of these kinds of planets given the billions of stars with that potential. There is no shortage of time for nature top produce within itself, free will bearing beings. Not only that, a single planet like our own can have many cycles that produce such beings.

There are non-human beings besides humans and some of them were produced here on Earth way before our cycle.

I've had encounters with such beings, plural, and not just one race.
You can't just stop there! Tell more.

Reactions: N13

Who wants to communicate with monkeys threatening to throw nuclear weapons at each other constantly?

If we’d do that to ourselves how much would it take us to launch one at them?

probably just waiting until we calm down as a society.

one theory is the United Nations was supposed to grow to be the “one world government “ and that aliens said they wouldn’t jack with us until we did?

who knows.

another theory is that they’ve seen starwars and Star Trek and shit coming into them from broadcasts and think they are documentaries of our wars and are staying the fuck out of our Galaxy lol

Back