To find ET life it would have to be in the milky way

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The way the universe expands.... if ET life is n ot in the milky way we will never find it!

Because the way the universe expands... objects within stay the same size, but grow further apart.

So people that say "oh but theres soooo maaany galaxies" it doesnt matter! the next closest galazy is already too far away and getting further away by the millisecond

So the only chance is if ET life is also within the milky way

There was a study recently that concluded that there's approximately 36 intelligent alien species in our Milky Way galaxy. But we haven't made contact with them, nor any of them with us, because we all aren't advanced enough yet.

Milky Way? I thought he'd be in the Reese Pieces.
tenor.gif

I friend of mine told me there's a camgirl named Milkyway who is hot AF.

Can't tell you more about her tho.

Studies have shown the Sombrero has some great Mexican food... lets get to it Musk

The universe makes some things difficult. Yes, intergalactic travel would require some kind of serious space-time warp.

The way the universe expands.... if ET life is n ot in the milky way we will never find it!

Because the way the universe expands... objects within stay the same size, but grow further apart.

So people that say "oh but theres soooo maaany galaxies" it doesnt matter! the next closest galazy is already too far away and getting further away by the millisecond

The Milky Way and Andromeda aren’t growing further apart, they’re actually on a collision course with each other. Buckle your seat belt 4.5 billion years from now.

Not necessarily. If there were any somewhat advanced civilizations in a galaxy, say about 10 million light years away, who sent out radio signals 10 million years ago, we would receive those signals relatively soon. And we would know by the nature of the signal that there was life out there. We would technically have made contact. And the Andromeda galaxy is only about 2.5 million light years away. So, we f there was any civilization there sending out radio so falls about 2.5 million years ago... you get the point.

Not to mention, in the future we may be capable of folding space to travel great distances in mere seconds. Or maybe an alien civilization has already done that and will happen upon earth at some point in time. If we learn to manipulate the laws of physics, and the rules of the universe, then there may be no distance we can’t travel eventually.

There was a study recently that concluded that there's approximately 36 intelligent alien species in our Milky Way galaxy. But we haven't made contact with them, nor any of them with us, because we all aren't advanced enough yet.
This study sounds legit. Have it on my desk by 9am.

Back