To everyone who admitted to being "average" in the penis size thread.......

Its not my size that's the problem, but rather the fact that it bends very sharply to the right. I've had my penis stuck in a girl like barbed wire gets stuck on someone's clothes.

Yeah cause when people lie on the internet and say they have big dicks, it really makes me feel bad..... :rolleyes:

I know what I have down there, so that's all that counts and pleasing the ladies with it.

Im around 6, depending on how bad im sporting one.

This is my theory. If you're good in bed, I doubt a woman will complain about the size of your penis. On the contrary, I'd say that if you're good in bed, a woman is more likely to think you have a big penis. If you're a dead fuck, then you're size could become the focal point of "why" you're a dead fuck.

Me, I'm about average size, but I make the most out of it when it's my turn at the plate. ;)

I said it in the original post.

'I might be of average size but I've got 300lbs of force behind it.'

You gotta know how to work it before you jump in.

Well mnie is 2 feet long and I can beat anyone in a fihgt because my rear naked is like Rciksons!!!!!11 HAHA FCKIN NEWBIES

Originally posted by LeftBench
Well mnie is 2 feet long and I can beat anyone in a fihgt because my rear naked is like Rciksons!!!!!11 HAHA FCKIN NEWBIES

It's really disappointing isn't it?

Well I may only be around 6 1/2 or so but I got a great big ring that adds about 2 inches!!!!!!!

Wilhelm

I must say measuring my cock size is much like measuring my biceps... a frivolous venture that meas nothing at the end of the day. Although that said...

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
I know what I have down there, so that's all that counts and pleasing the ladies with it.

Thankyou for reciting my point of view.

Originally posted by Allison
Are there really girls that lie there like cold fish in cotton night gowns?

I could see where you find a problem if this is the case..Point taken.[/B]

Oh yes... there are many...

VOD - my respect for you has just increased by leaps and bounds. What you're saying is just so true.

- The Jake

I think my dick is waiting for stardom. The dude gets bigger when is being videotape. My ex-gf notice that and she told me. I mean not from the camera view, but in real live and in camera it looks even bigger. I am glad the likes to perform when he is put on the show.

i heard this some where and it makes sense...it might have been here and i dont want to try and steal someones wiisdom but.....y is it that men have to have tthe big penis. y cant the women have tighter vagina. i reckon the whole not big enuff tthing should work both ways;)

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD
I think my dick is waiting for stardom. The dude gets bigger when is being videotape. My ex-gf notice that and she told me. I mean not from the camera view, but in real live and in camera it looks even bigger. I am glad the likes to perform when he is put on the show.

Vene fucking dream on mate... dream on... what are you some fucking 10" stud hung like a horse??? DREAM ON.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHA

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

Vene fucking dream on mate... dream on... what are you some fucking 10" stud hung like a horse??? DREAM ON.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHA

- The Jake

When the reflection of your penis is reflected off of a computer monitor they're all 10" pal. Well, at least that's the rumor.

Okay, it's time for everyone to confess. Don't lie now ;) I range (depending on how excited) from 5.9 to 6.2 inches (yes I actually measured), which is average. Not a monster, but it gets the job done.

Anyone that's sitting home measuring their dick is very insecure.

Measuring my cock size is like measuring my biceps. It implies I give a fuck.

- The Jake

Lol dudes...I never said that I hung like a horse. I wish. I meant that my erections are bigger when there is a camera around. I think I get more aroused when is being videotape. My ex-gf was the one that told me. Not the reflection of my dick does not look like that in the monitor...actaully never seen it that way.

Vod every dude has measure their dick in their live. If you said you haven't you are lying and you are full of shit.

i think that probably you are the one insecure that clicks on this thread to look the size of the other sherdog members. You don't have to click on this threads, dude.

Yeah I don't really see a point in it...If you're small and you wanna find out how small then you're really going to cry yourself into a coma when you find out. The only thing you should work on is how to work your tiny unit. Either that or learn to munch the snatch real good.

Back