To everyone who admitted to being "average" in the penis size thread.......

H

Hojak

Sucks to be you!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jk

I think it's fucked that like 3 people admitted it, while everyone else was like "I've got 10 feet", "I've got 14 inches", and so on. People suck.

me asian.. please don't even bother trying to compare me with the black people... :eek:

What l cant do with my hips l will do with my lips!!

mine is tiny. however, it's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise.

Originally posted by FATSEXY
mine is tiny. however, it's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise.

Uhhh, No. When somebody said that, they were probably referring to something close to what is considered average. You cant really associate that phrase with your tininess.

ok, he can say it, but i wont buy it...how's that.

LoL the larger a person says their penis is means the exact opposite... guys that "claim" large size are full of shit... I hear it all the time... Talk to a girl they had been with "LOL it's small.. he was a minute man".... Most of the people who talk on here fall in to the catagory of people who lie about penis size, how many women they have been with, and how long they last in bed..

I think it's amusing how vocal Dave is with the whole dick size issue.... like he's got a 20' foot cock and he's stepped out of some demented Japanese anime... (Wicked City anyone?).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- The Jake

How do any of you know that your average size anyway? Just how many cocks do you see on a daily basis?:D

statistically proven that 95% of men are between 5 3/4 inc. and 6 in.

i looked it up after some cocksucker was telling me that he was like 13 in, then everybody was saying shit like 10 and 8...focking romos...whats wrong with average...i got enough to get any girl off, sometimes

Sabre, how many people are on the board on a daily basis?

Originally posted by punkmother
statistically proven that 95% of men are between 5 3/4 inc. and 6 in.

i looked it up after some cocksucker was telling me that he was like 13 in, then everybody was saying shit like 10 and 8...focking romos...whats wrong with average...i got enough to get any girl off, sometimes

Even your sister?

I'm sorry man, I just couldn't resist :)

Originally posted by fanat

Even your sister?

I'm sorry man, I just couldn't resist :)

what an idiot man, my sister has a vagina...not a 13 inch cock

Originally posted by Sabretooth
How do any of you know that your average size anyway? Just how many cocks do you see on a daily basis?:D

LOL!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Jake
I think it's amusing how vocal Dave is with the whole dick size issue....

Pipe down, Dundee. I haven't, and won't, EVER throw a cock figure out there. My lack of commitment to this issue is prompting you to believe it's an overabundance of confidence... which is fine with me. Like I said before, he who says the least sometimes says the most.

Carry on.

I think he was talking about you getting you sister off...
but i guess that would equate to saying "seagal is the toughest man alive"...

j/k;)

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Pipe down, Dundee. I haven't, and won't, EVER throw a cock figure out there. My lack of commitment to this issue is prompting you to believe it's an overabundance of confidence... which is fine with me. Like I said before, he who says the least sometimes says the most.

Carry on.

So creating threads on this topic is "saying the least"?

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

So creating threads on this topic is "saying the least"?

- The Jake

leave the guy hung like the hamster alone

Back