To everybody making excuses about why Lawler lost

Are people already making excuses?

Anyway, further confirmation that GSP is WW GOAT. And thanks to USADA we know that infact that GSP is just plain ol' GOAT.

Some say he left to avoid testing because he was using PEDs. To them I say show me the proof because I can show the proof that Anderson was using and that JJ was using.

Not really a proof. But savage shotfired by Bisping to GSP. [Skip to 0:20]

What? lol GSP hasn't fought in the USADA era and he ducked the rematch with his biggest challenge during his title reign.

He's never been the GOAT.

Anderson failed a drug test after snapping his leg, while also failing for anti-anxiety meds. He's been tested and passed.

In otherwords I'm hearing Anderson did test positive, GSP did not.

You're an idiot.
If you are in constant wars and your chin takes a lot of damage it's pretty obvious that the % of getting knocked out / rocked becomes higher than it would be if Lawler hadn't had those wars / or they would have ended quickly.

How much money did you lose?

If Tyron Woodley uncorks a clean bomb on you it doesn't matter how good your chin is, lights out, if Robbie had gotten rocked or stunned by a glancing blow or jab it would be safe to speculate the accumulation of damage he's taken is having an effect, the punch Tyron landed flatlines him at any point of his career.

Why do you assume I lost money? I'm not the one making allowances for Robbie or butthurt about the result.

In otherwords I'm hearing Anderson did test positive, GSP did not.
How can GSP test positive if he isn't fighting in the USADA era?

Why hasn't GSP rematched Hendricks?

If Tyron Woodley uncorks a clean bomb on you it doesn't matter how good your chin is, lights out, if Robbie had gotten rocked or stunned by a glancing blow or jab it would be safe to speculate the accumulation of damage he's taken is having an effect, the punch Tyron landed flatlines him at any point of his career.

Why do you assume I lost money? I'm not the one making allowances for Robbie or butthurt about the result.
You are claiming that a known fact (chin eventually deteriating from wars like what Lawler has gone through) is an excuse??

Yes, the shot that Tyron landed could knock out a horse but if the fight would have gone by a little longer, Lawler would have been knocked out or rocked following by follow up punches in the first or second round. He has been rocked multiple times before and Tyron punches way harder than Rory for example. He was fighting similar to JDS vs. Overeem, knowing that Tyron had a lot of power and respecting it too much, which ended up being his downfall. Too nervous, too flat footed. And yes, even the super scary Lawler gets nervous at least on some level. Some people agree, some disagree. At this stage we can only speculate 'what if'...
But there is a reason why most of the people (not including bandwagon hoppers) picked Woodley to win by KO/TKO

One remote possibility for his reason to not rematch is because he used PEDs of course there are dozens of other possibilities. Unlike you, I consider people innocent until proven guilty. Anderson and JJ are proven guilty, GSP is not. And there was PED testing before USADA. GSP said the sport was rampant with PEDs and needed better testing and left saying he'd consider coming back if testing got better. It has gotten better and he has recently began considering coming back.

One remote possibility for his reason to not rematch is because he used PEDs of course there are dozens of other possibilities. Unlike you, I consider people innocent until proven guilty. Anderson and JJ are proven guilty, GSP is not. And there was PED testing before USADA. GSP said the sport was rampant with PEDs and needed better testing and left saying he'd consider coming back if testing got better. It has gotten better and he has recently began considering coming back.
It's complete bullshit. When Condit wanted USADA, he said no. Against Diaz, he wasn't tested. The testing is exceptional and he STILL won't come back.

It's complete bullshit. When Condit wanted USADA, he said no. Against Diaz, he wasn't tested. The testing is exceptional and he STILL won't come back.

So how does he prove you wrong. You have him guilty until proven innocent, but with no way to prove innocence. You'd be the worst judge ever.

So how does he prove you wrong. You have him guilty until proven innocent, but with no way to prove innocence. You'd be the worst judge ever.
There is multiple reasons but I'm not trying to get banned. Will you explain to me why he ran from the Hendricks rematch though?

I appreciate the road Lawler has taken and respect the skills of Woodley, point being I have no dog in this fight. Bring on the cool story bro, but in an age of Conorification of the UFC, irritating self promotion and fighter grandstanding, like him or hate him Robbie Lawler was authentic, not always but mostly respectful to his opponent and for the most part a classy champion. This was most obvious in his post-fight comments with Joe Rogan about what happened in the fight making no excuses even after he had lost the belt. This, whether you call it character, class or being true to himself, has become extremely rare in today's UFC, and was a breath of fresh air and will be missed as he inevitably gets less media coverage not being the champ. Not even really a fan of the fighter, just thought he was a nice break from all of the noise everyone else is making these days.

He got KOd fair and square. If you punch anyone on certain parts of the head, they are going to get knocked out. It's science

There is multiple reasons but I'm not trying to get banned. Will you explain to me why he ran from the Hendricks rematch though?

He gave his reasons. 1) He was displeased with the lack of testing. 2) He was exhausted from years of having to stay trained at a professional, championship level 3) He was having personal problems that he wanted to address.

But even if all of that was a cover for "I'm scared I'll lose to Hemdricks in a rematch" doesn't immediately mean "Ive been using PEDs." And you have 0 proof that he was using PEDs. If you had that proof, you'd give it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has been/or is cheating but i'm not going to claim anything without legitimate proof.
I thought baseless PED accusations / insinuations got you banned on this site. Mods have been slacking post USADA.

He gave his reasons. 1) He was displeased with the lack of testing. 2) He was exhausted from years of having to stay trained at a professional, championship level 3) He was having personal problems that he wanted to address.

But even if all of that was a cover for "I'm scared I'll lose to Hemdricks in a rematch" doesn't immediately mean "Ive been using PEDs." And you have 0 proof that he was using PEDs. If you had that proof, you'd give it.
The fact that you believe all of that tripe just exposes the fact that you're just a fanboy.

Again, I'd rather not get banned.

The fact that you believe all of that tripe just exposes the fact that you're just a fanboy.

Again, I'd rather not get banned.

As long as we both agree you have 0 proof, I guess we can agree to agree. You won't be banned btw if you accuse him of using PEDs and can provide smoking gun proof. Watch, I'll do it right now:

Anderson Silva used PEDs!!! I know because he tested positive for using PED!

Hendricks looks terrible post USADA.
That fight won't happen any time soon(if GSP returns).

Back