To Catch a Predator Caught!

tenor.gif

LMAO

How are shirts, mugs, and some stickers costing $13,000?! Dude was getting ripped off anyway.

Well, that's a relief. I was afraid he was caught after driving 3 hours to meet a 12 years old boy.

I love that show. I was actually rewatching a few videos yesterday on youtube. I never understood why that show was cancelled.

I thought for a moment he was a predator as well.

I thought a long time ago that it would be so ironic if he turned out to be a sexual predator that the universe would have to make it happen. I know he did cheat on his wife or something though.

maybe he ordered more than 1 of each

You could order thousands of mugs from any distributor in China for a hell of a lot less than 13k

Also I’m surprised. Chris Hansen didn’t come across as someone who would have been horrible with his finances

Well, that's a relief. I was afraid he was caught after driving 3 hours to meet a 12 years old boy.

I love that show. I was actually rewatching a few videos yesterday on youtube. I never understood why that show was cancelled.
Because a guy ended up killing himself shortly after being on the show and his family sued. It's pretty twisted to take such broken people and broadcast them on national television for people's entertainment. We have a legal system for a reason and we should leave it at that. I enjoyed the show too as a kid but it's incredibly fucked up in hindsight.

Because a guy ended up killing himself shortly after being on the show and his family sued. It's pretty twisted to take such broken people and broadcast them on national television for people's entertainment. We have a legal system for a reason and we should leave it at that. I enjoyed the show too as a kid but it's incredibly fucked up in hindsight.
I didn't know about that. And I'm not sorry for him.

Is “I just sold a boat” code for selling your ass in Hollywood?

I didn't know about that. And I'm not sorry for him.
Right and that's understandable, but you should probably remember that almost all of these guys were victims of abuse as well when they were kids and are continuing a vicious cycle thanks to the damage to their minds in development. Making this in to a show drags us in to a debate on vigilantism and punishment vs rehabilitation. Do these people deserve to be punished beyond the law at the whim of the public without a trial? It's just a lot messier ethically than it seems on the surface.

Do these people deserve to be punished beyond the law at the whim of the public without a trial? .
Yes they do. This is sherdog Mayne. We is the law.

Also fuck Chris Hansen. This guy swindled a bunch of people on that kickstarter to redo that show, which sucked.

Never forget
giphy.gif

Right and that's understandable, but you should probably remember that almost all of these guys were victims of abuse as well when they were kids and are continuing a vicious cycle thanks to the damage to their minds in development. Making this in to a show drags us in to a debate on vigilantism and punishment vs rehabilitation. Do these people deserve to be punished beyond the law at the whim of the public without a trial? It's just a lot messier ethically than it seems on the surface.
A motherfucker that wants to fuck a pre teen/teen is an incorrigible monster and I have 0 concern about their well being. I'm far more concerned about their potential victims and how many lives they can potentially destroy. Catch a Predator showed them grooming and wanting to have sex with young girls or boys. There were no doubt about their intentions. Zero!

And what may have happened in their past (whatever that may be) doesn't legitimize someone becoming a predator. Whatever they say, the reason they claim and how they rationalize their disgusting acts doesn't matter, or justify anything. And tbh I don't like that kind of pov either, it's almost like we're creating excuses for those pos. Fuck them! There are countless victims of pedophiles that aren't grooming and raping kids.

And that defense works for you?

'I was molested as a kid so go easy on me now I do it as an adult'

Oh look a pedo sympathiser!

They know its fucking wrong but they still do it, cos they can't contain their hornyness level.

GTFO

Back