To be honest, I always saw Usyk as being better than Loma

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
relativie to their weight classes

Usyk seems more unbelivable to me in a way because of his infintie cardio and footwork at HW than Loma

still not as skilled as Fury, but amazingly skilled

No, Loma was 126 , then 130 and then 135.
For 126 he was better skilled.
Usyk lesser skilled than Fury?
It depends, he does have beautiful jab for example.
Clinch skills class below than Briedis, Fury.

Usyk also is interesting because he is versatile as hell and his lack of power does come from fact that he was able to defeat Briedis only in very close fight and did it barely btw, then Murat, Murat was tough as rock and talented as hell but too inecperienced. Glowacki? Sorry, he is dangerous till last fight second even all rounds had been won. Hunter? He's very good boxer.
Other boxers he finished in distance ( in pros ).

Fury is very interesting because for me looks that he is able to learn and improve even during fight.

Last edited:
Usyck is going to get decapitated by Chisora his team made a big mistake taking that fight

Usyk was big for CW. We'll see how he does when he moves up to HW, but Lomachenko at FW or even SFW looked always looked to be the better fighter.

I thought he didn’t have power then he kills bellew. HW is a different ballgame though. Chisora will be a good test.

relativie to their weight classes

Usyk seems more unbelivable to me in a way because of his infintie cardio and footwork at HW than Loma

still not as skilled as Fury, but amazingly skilled
I said the same a week or so ago. I don't think he will take over at HW but I was more impressed with who he was at cruiser than anything Lomachenko did.

Lomachenko at 135 is arguably less formidable than Usyk at cruiserweight, but at 126 and 130 that’s a different story.
Meh, don't you think Usyk fought better competition at cruiser than Loma did at 126?

I honestly don't see that. I think Loma is way better and just had an off night after 14 months off against Lopez.

I honestly don't see that. I think Loma is way better and just had an off night after 14 months off against Lopez.
I always thought his speed made people think there was a lot more going on than there really was. Pretty one dimensional fighter, really.

I always thought his speed made people think there was a lot more going on than there really was. Pretty one dimensional fighter, really.
You don't accomplish what Loma has accomplished in the amateurs and pros just on speed. If that was the case then Russell, Rigo, and Linares would've beaten him on speed as they were able to match if not exceed it (in Russell's case his speed was exceeded). Your Khan theory just doesn't work.

You don't accomplish what Loma has accomplished in the amateurs and pros just on speed. If that was the case then Russell, Rigo, and Linares would've beaten him on speed as they were able to match if not exceed it (in Russell's case his speed was exceeded). Your Khan theory just doesn't work.
Whatever. I said the same thing well before he showed a shocking inability to adjust on Saturday and well before it was exposed he couldn't fight backing up. He's not what people thought and it shows everytime he fights someone with a pulse. Otherwise, his fights all look exactly the same.

Whatever. I said the same thing well before he showed a shocking inability to adjust on Saturday and well before it was exposed he couldn't fight backing up. He's not what people thought and it shows everytime he fights someone with a pulse. Otherwise, his fights all look exactly the same.
He failed to adjust? He actually had Lopez figured out before the championship rounds. He just started too late. Lopez was losing the majority of the second half of that fight because he wasn't able to make any counter adjustments.
Round 10: Right now, Lomachenko is in control. He has Lopez figured out. He's firing off the jab, which is setting up his power shots. Lopez needs to keep his hands up as he's getting shredded upstairs. (10-9 Lomachenko, 95-95)
Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez Jr. results: Lopez dethrones Lomachenko, unifies lightweight titles

Inability to adjust? He looked wayyy better in the second half than in the first half of the fight. If that's not adjustment then what is it?

He failed to adjust? He actually had Lopez figured out before the championship rounds. He just started too late. Lopez was losing the majority of the second half of that fight because he wasn't able to make any counter adjustments.

Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez Jr. results: Lopez dethrones Lomachenko, unifies lightweight titles
Sure he did, thats why he got smacked around like he never has before in the 12th round.He couldn't do shit until late middle rounds, when Teofimo gassed a little. As soon as he caught his second wind it was the same fight.
He couldn't figure out Lopez's counter right hand all night, which was why he never got into second gear. No answer for the body punches at all. Did nothing with Lopez's aggression besides turtle up.
The guy is a frontrunner, who had that taken away from him.

What do you think he changed up?
Lopez slowing down was all it was.
More like he realized Lopez was not going to crumble by himself and decided to take more risks and go on the offensive. From memory, Loma switched it up in round 8 and Lopez didn't look tired until round 10.

Sure he did, thats why he got smacked around like he never has before in the 12th round.He couldn't do shit until late middle rounds, when Teofimo gassed a little. As soon as he caught his second wind it was the same fight.
He couldn't figure out Lopez's counter right hand all night, which was why he never got into second gear. No answer for the body punches at all. Did nothing with Lopez's aggression besides turtle up.
The guy is a frontrunner, who had that taken away from him.
He got hurt in the 12th, sure, but Lopez had been hurt by Lomachenko several times in that second half of the fight. At one point many were wondering if he'd get stopped because he was taking deep breaths and backing off looking to recover. He was getting pieced up. This is a typical Seano false narrative.

Back