To be fair to Conor, Khabib made everyone tap...

What can he actually do on the ground other than using an illegal knee, grabbing the shorts, grabbing gloves and holding the fence?
I’ll start by saying I’m no Conor fan. He’s not offensively effective but he plays defense better than some. Doesn’t look completely lost out there is all I’m saying.

Fantastic.. Lets get you all signed up..
there are plenty question marks in my life about what i would do if A. happened, what would i do if B. happened. But this is not one of them, I would not try to lie my way out of punishment in the middle of a scheduled fight with someone who I talked shit to on all of the most personal levels. I feel even among sherbros most people, probably including yourself would just fight till they get finished or even let themself get finished to escape, but NOT try to seek some kind of forgiveness between rounds. that's truly pathetic. After the fight? sure, apologize if youre man enough to admit wrong, but during? no. I have NEVER seen any fighter do that in the thousands of fights i have watched.

There isn't a name in the LW division you can put in with Khabib and be a betting favorite, Khabib has cleared the most dense division.

What can he actually do on the ground other than using an illegal knee, grabbing the shorts, grabbing gloves and holding the fence?
Try to play defense, not an offensive threat at all though. I’m no Conor fan but there are more clueless ground fighters in the ufc. Just an objective opinion.

Everytime Conor has lost its been by submission. He's never been KOed, TKOed, or decisioned. All of his losses have came from a submission. To say submissions aren't his Achilles heel is assinine.

Meanwhile Khabib won the majority of his UFC fights by decision

Back