To be fair to Conor, Khabib made everyone tap...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dustin, MJ, Justin they all tapped so are they all tapping machines, I don’t think so it’s just Conor talks so much trash about how his clan of warriors and how tough they’re and then taps to a journeyman in Nate while Holms goes to sleep without tapping on the same card was a little unsettling but Conor is not a tap machine! Do you guys think he is or not?

Did much better than Khabibs main man Gaejthe tho, even with Khabib refusing to hurt him lol
Regardless, he's proven shit at defending submissions, does he not have a 100% submission attempts against him succeeded?
If by better you mean took more damage and was more humiliated then yeah sure.

is that important to you
No, it isn't. I think he's underrated on the ground. He taps when he's gassed, imo. If anyone wants to look at how good he is on the ground, just look at him not taking damage against khabib in round 1. I wouldn't say he's some wizard but he's alright.

No, it isn't. I think he's underrated on the ground. He taps when he's gassed, imo. If anyone wants to look at how good he is on the ground, just look at him not taking damage against khabib in round 1. I wouldn't say he's some wizard but he's alright.

great that you put in in as first response then

shitty, troll like behavior

<DisgustingHHH>

Who's the best grappler Khabib fought in the UFC anyway. Like RDA? His title run was pretty much All boxers/kickboxers barring Al I guess who had 2 hours to prepare.

{<jordan}

u lolzy hahahaha

Bwaaaaaahaga

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
HECRjBFu-Rindio.gif

VS

PoisedAstonishingFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif
WiltedRegularGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

I know which occasion i'd pick.

Dustin, MJ, Justin they all tapped so are they all tapping machines, I don’t think so it’s just Conor talks so much trash about how his clan of warriors and how tough they’re and then taps to a journeyman in Nate while Holms goes to sleep without tapping on the same card was a little unsettling but Conor is not a tap machine! Do you guys think he is or not?
conor is fake. his bravado is fake, his confidence is fake his alpha warriorness is fake. "its only business!" then tapping.... after all that he said.... anyone who had a grain of true self respect would have taken the beating he deserved and shut up, knowing he brought this upon himself. but he actually tried to negotiate a lesser beating for himself. pathetic.

conor is fake. his bravado is fake, his confidence is fake his alpha warriorness is fake. "its only business!" then tapping.... after all that he said.... anyone who had a grain of true self respect would have taken the beating he deserved and shut up, knowing he brought this upon himself. but he actually tried to negotiate a lesser beating for himself. pathetic.
He only said it’s only business because Khabib wouldn’t shut up and kept talking the whole time while Conor didn’t take the fight personal and just wanted to fight

Conor lasted twice as long and did far better
He did better in a lot of ways, but the outcome was more humiliating imo, especially getting sucker punched after and then your team getting dive bombed.

Barboza lasted longer than Gaethje and took the most humiliating beating i've ever seen.

Back