To all the punks of off topic

xxx thrilla killa

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I used to think the shit posted was funny but now it is all of u homos strokin eachother off talkin bout dumb shit. I got a ? do some of you get together and gang bang each other. I am gonna have to start callin some of u biatches out!!!!!

hahahahaha my potato eatin ass?

why so disgruntled?

It should be "too" not "to", if you're going to call me out at least use the proper grammar

I've already got into a verbal altercation with one of you guys tonight, quite frankly listening to you bores the hell out of me, I

smack my bitch up!!!
i am fat and lazy, i have no job.

mmm..that taste good thrilla killa...ooh yea...lick my balls..lick my balls..mmm just like that..suck it..deeper..deep throat that shit..whats my name bitch..say it...mmhmex..

in other words...SUCK MY DICK BEEEOOTTCH!

Originally posted by xxx thrilla killa
I used to think the shit posted was funny but now it is all of u homos strokin eachother off talkin bout dumb shit. I got a ? do some of you get together and gang bang each other. I am gonna have to start callin some of u biatches out!!!!!
Hey did I give your beeeatch ass permission to use my pic?

lol I think this guy needs to light one up and chill out

boofuckinhoo.jpg

................ what?

Why am I always late to this shit?

Hi, my name is RAZOR and I am an addict.

Please welcome XXX Thrilla Killa and here you go bud, and your Daddy fixed you a little somethin from home.
cock-soup.jpg

LOL, I just saw that Cock Soup in the grocery store, I had to buy it. Gave it to my wife's HOT and skanky friend, said" You ever have a hankerin' for Cock?" Well she hasn't come over foe awhile...

Originally posted by Money
Look Magilla Gorilla:

i don't know who you are or what asshole you crawled out of but no one and I mean no one comes into OT talking smack without getting a beat down.

Allright, Warmsmar and Wondermut you are the most useless members in here. We can sacrifice you two. Go get Magilla Gorilla!

LOL!

Magilla Gorilla, did you get that from the cartoon network?

Back