To all the posters who claim Connor is too big for FW...or Fighter X is too big for weight class Y

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The fighters still have to show up on the scale at a certain weight though so its not cheating, as long as they make it past the scale

If Luke Rockhold wanted to fight at FW and showed up on weigh in day at 145, even if he looked like pure shit but passed alll his prefight medicals, its still legal...then if he rehydrated back up to 200 lbs fight time and destoyed his much smaller opponent...people may complain but

I repeat...ITS STILL LEGAL

As long as fighters keep making weight...they are never too big for the division

Now fighters like Big Gast, Big Rigg at WW, Pettis and Oliveria at FW...fighters that MISS weight despite their size, thats a WHOLE different story

hot_girl_instagram_accounts_you_need_to_follow_immediately_640_22.jpg

IMG_5076.png

The fighters still have to show up on the scale at a certain weight though so its not cheating, as long as they make it past the scale

If Luke Rockhold wanted to fight at FW and showed up on weigh in day at 145, even if he looked like pure shit but passed alll his prefight medicals, its still legal...then if he rehydrated back up to 200 lbs fight time and destoyed his much smaller opponent...people may complain but

As long as fighters keep making weight...they are never too big for the division

Now fighters like Big Gast, Big Rigg at WW, Pettis and Oliveria at FW...fighters that MISS weight despite their size, thats a WHOLE different story

Who da fook said it was illegal?

Nate Diaz was like 2-fity when Cawner faughted him. Dude was a giant, so don't tell me about Cawner having a size advantuj

It's not good for him you goof.

He was a LW draining himself at FW.

Same like Rumble was a LHW draining himself at WW/MW/Rumble weight.

Better question:

Why do you misspell your boyfriend's name?

This just in: Weigh-ins determine whether you can fight in a given weight class.
Thanks ts, amazing news you've broken here today.

Back