To all the Cain defenders

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What do you think makes him look worse? That he got clipped and dropped with an uppercut? Or that he folded like Bambi on ice and cried for the ref to stop the fight?

I don’t understand how denying he got rocked (which he obviously did) is somehow a legit excuse for why he really lost?

Same as the Fedor defenders. They are not going to ever let go of their nostaglic connection.

I'm in the middle here though. On one hand it was an excuse, he fell apart, NGannou fans have zero reason to be more optimistic about Stipe and DC than yesterday. On the other hand the dude fell apart in a division where everyone's throwing power shots all the time, don't know how Cain fans think this will get better as he ages and not worse?

Cain was terrified and panic wrestling sloppily, then got blasted by that uppercut.

The split was a product of his equilibrum being rattled.

I couldn't give a shit one way or another about Cain but I do trust what I see with my own eyes.
The punch started it but an injury finished the fight and it was the push and not the punch that bent Cain over backwards.

It is what it is, there's no point banging on about it. Ngannou is the same fighter who lost to Stipe, lost to Lewis but beat Overeem and Arlovski and Cain looked done.

If DC fights Ngannou he'll probably cause DC as many problems as Rumble did, twice.

that cain last night, for the first time, reminded me of fedor.

just not in a good way.

m96jjd.jpg

What do you think makes him look worse? That he got clipped and dropped with an uppercut? Or that he folded like Bambi on ice and cried for the ref to stop the fight?

I don’t understand how denying he got rocked (which he obviously did) is somehow a legit excuse for why he really lost?

{<hhh] How does in feel that your boi Francis is a about a decade or less away from his sickle cell kicking in....

ive watched this 100 times and uppercut isnt big, it barely lands and you can see his knee pop.

dont care either way he needs to go

Back