To all of you who support weight cutting and obsess about a "right" weight class...

How would you get rid of weight cutting without getting rid of weight classes?

I don't believe there's a legitimate 'safe' way to ban it. People will still try to do it as long as weight classes exist. I don't really like weight cutting but since 99% of fighters in weight classes under HW do it, at this point I really don't care. I would think most guys are cutting similar amounts of weight, and we've seen smalelr weight cutters end up becoming top level fighters in their division. I will say though that guys who obviously cut fuck tons of weight and still just scrape by utilizing strength and size only are typically fighters I don't like to see win.

Weight classes are set. Fighters need to decide which weight class works best for them and fight there at the weight they decide to weigh in without dehydrating themselves. Simple.

I'm not talking about losing weight. I'm talking about dehydrating.

And it is simple.

Couldn't you have just bumped any of the other 20 threads you have made on the same topic?

Weight classes are set. Fighters need to decide which weight class works best for them and fight there at the weight they decide to weigh in without dehydrating themselves. Simple.

I'm not talking about losing weight. I'm talking about dehydrating.

And it is simple.

Yes weight classes are set n once fighter makes the weight (24 hours) it's all that matters.

Who cares how heavy is the guy in the cage?

I also dislike weight cutting. I don't think it's cheating like TS because it is within the rules, but I'd like to see the rules changed. No cutting weight and you weigh in right before the fight.

I honestly think there are too many weight classes as well. I'd do:

250+
200-249
175-199
150-174
Less than 150

Yes weight classes are set n once fighter makes the weight (24 hours) it's all that matters.

Who cares how heavy is the guy in the cage?

Why would I care how much they weigh in if they don't fight at that weight?

How do you not care at what weight they actually FIGHT.

Jesus f*cking Christ and Satan holding heads.

Back