To all of you who support weight cutting and obsess about a "right" weight class...

Well that is something we will never know.
Comier was undefeated at HW and then lost to Bones.
For ones.

You do realize that when people call HW weak its not like they are weak men but its a weak division when it comes to fighters. ONE win and you will be top 10.

It's not something "We will never know".

LHW's are 230lb. I would tip Bones to beat anyone on the roster. He still has to prove it.

There would be a handful of LHW's that could make top 20 at HW. There might be 2-3 MW's. 1 WW. Zero in any other division.

Heavyweight is open weight. Everyone is heavyweight.

There are 250 ranked HW's. There are 250 ranked LHW's. There are 300 ranked MW's.

550/800 men cut from HW to make their divisions weight limits.

You say that HW is a weak division - Women's BW has 30 ranked fighters. As a reference Bobby Lashley is ranked number 50 at HW.

Lets just look at LW and under. LW has 550 ranked fighters, FW 500, BW 450, FlyW 250. That's 1750 fighters that Bobby Lashley the number 50 ranked HW crushes with absolute ease.

We can include the majority of the 400 ranked WW's and 300 ranked MW's. That's around 2400 fighters he beats.

Everyone is ducking HW. If you beat a top 10 HW fighter it means you beat 99% of the roster.

Better competition doesn't mean better fighter. HW has the best fighters in the world. They beat 99% of the UFC roster.

Some LHW's, MW's and a handful of WW's could make the top 50 but thats it.

Competition is a collection of similar skilled athletes. Some pee wee football leagues have better 'competition' than the NFL. They're more 'stacked'. Doesn't make them better.

If combat sports didn't need the extra revenue from lighter weight divisions, these guys would have no career.

giphy.gif

Well that is something we will never know.
Comier was undefeated at HW and then lost to Bones.
For ones.

You do realize that when people call HW weak its not like they are weak men but its a weak division when it comes to fighters. ONE win and you will be top 10.

LHW Cormier lost to LHW Bones, who at that weight has every advantage.

Don't act like Jones beat the 240+ pound DC.

Yes I am sure a lot of fighters are running from Roy Nelson, and the likes at HW.
The division where Brock became champ with 4 fights. You know Brock people claim suck at MMA.

Brock would do everything he would have wanted to Anderson Silva. Happy now? Do you understand what I mean now?

So would Nelson.

Bullshit. I can tell you've never weight cut in your life.

Of course I didn't. I'm very secure :)

Weight cutting is for born cheaters.

I don't cheat.

If I can't win a fight against a 280 pound dude, than I will lose. I won't go and search for a guy who weighs 220 pounds and try and beat him up to make myself feel better:)

I expect from myself to beat any man, any size.

Weight cutting isn't an option to me.

You probably cut weight to avoid bigger guys too, huh?

Wanted to be the biggest guy, huh?

Sorry buddy, but I don't find your weight cutting mentality impressive:)

In fact I condamn it.

kikikhan never fails to deliver on stupidity:

95% of UFC roster are cowards cause they all cut weight

Good one

Cowards compared to non weight cutters like CC.

You need to get that period of your's under control.

Its a sport, everything about it is artificial.

In real fights humans use weapons and numbers, and have so since cave man days - without them we're nothing but saber tooth tiger kibble. Its why armies use weapons, its why cops use weapons. Yes, cutting weight is artificial. So is fighting unarmed. So is voluntarily fighting unarmed. Its part of the sport.

If it was a real fight between a heavier guy and a lighter guy, both would have weapons - and that would negate a lot of the size difference. Sport takes away the weapons, why shouldn't it also take away the size difference?

That's like saying elbows are cheating, or guard passing is cheating. The sport has rules, and there are things you can do within those rules to make yourself a more dangerous fighter. Some are better at developing some those weapons than others.

No it's not the same.

Weight classes set the weight limits. Weight cutters cheat the arhaic weigh in system to cheat the weight class.

Very different.

It would be like putting poison on your gloves that would make a fighter dizzy when you would hit him in the face.

Or some other way of cheating, not yet prohibited, because there was no need to do it.

Cheaters find the ways to cheat and weight cutters found it too.

I'd stop them in a second given the authority.

Of course I didn't. I'm very secure :)

Weight cutting is for born cheaters.

I don't cheat.

If I can't win a fight against a 280 pound dude, than I will lose. I won't go and search for a guy who weighs 220 pounds and try and beat him up to make myself feel better:)

I expect from myself to beat any man, any size.

Weight cutting isn't an option to me.

You probably cut weight to avoid bigger guys too, huh?

Wanted to be the biggest guy, huh?

Sorry buddy, but I don't find your weight cutting mentality impressive:)

In fact I condamn it.

1) You missed the point completely. If HW did more cardio they probably wouldn't need to cut weight. They are just to lazy too do so. Much like you it seems.
2) Your spelling is atrocious. It's disease. And it's condem!
3)How many people in your Russian trolling group are in the same room atm. How much does Putin pay you guys?

Last edited:
So everybody is cowards... except a few at HW.
Ok.

I think it's too broad a statement but then you have the Bendos, Hendos, and Machidas who fight at their appropriate weight class.

1) You missed the point completely. If HW did more cardio they probably wouldn't need to cut weight. They are just to lazy too do so. Much like you it seems.
2) Your selling is atrocious. It's disease. And it's condem!
3)How many people in your Russian trolling group are in the same room atm. How much does Putin pay you guys?

And they wouldn't be as strong...

I sacrificed a bit of cardio and speed for a looot of strength. Now I'm a very well put together combination of everything needed to be a fighting machine ready for anything.

I gained 40 pounds of muscles and a bit of fat in 2 years by training way harder and eating a lot. I was very athletic, but too weak for my needs before. At 100 kg, I feel very comfortable. I'm training every day and am in excelent shape. Always.

Other 2 points are too stupid to respond to.

So one guy doesn't cut weight, so that makes (almost) everyone else a coward.

Gotcha.

kikikhan never fails to deliver on stupidity:

95% of UFC roster are cowards cause they all cut weight

Good one

And here's scold to scold us for having an opinion. CroCop said it, why don't you scold him instead?

Last edited:
Lets face it, p4p only means you are make believe the best fighter in the planet. However if you are the HW champ you really are.

Or, he doesn't want to go through the grueling work of the weight cut, and uses that as an excuse.

All that time spent cutting weight when you could spend it improving your skills at closer to 100% instead of while starving and dehydrated. You people and your status quo.

And they wouldn't be as strong...

I sacrificed a bit of cardio and speed for a looot of strength. Now I'm a very well put together combination of everything needed to be a fighting machine ready for anything.

I gained 40 pounds of muscles and a bit of fat in 2 years by training way harder and eating a lot. I was very athletic, but too weak for my needs before. At 100 kg, I feel very comfortable. I'm training every day and am in excelent shape. Always.

Other 2 points are too stupid to respond to.

Got you now, trying to justify being an overweight troll who can't spell and makes ridiculous threads. By all means carry on my fat Russian friend. Who has never fought a day in his life.

Back