To all of you who support weight cutting and obsess about a "right" weight class...

In other words I don't want to do cardiovascular exercise. This is why HW divisions are dying off. It takes more effort to drag a 200lb + body up a hill than a 150lb body.

Nah, kickboxers just suck at cutting weight. It's a whole skill set.

So everybody is cowards... except a few at HW.
Ok.

They aren't cowards they're just lucky that combat sports give inferior fighters a chance at a belt.

I'm sure some fighters at 205, 185 [Maybe a couple at 170lb] could cut it at HW but thats about it.

Without the sports entertainment aspect to combat sports [I.E the need to maximise revenue] 95% of the roster would have a day job.

They aren't cowards they're just lucky that combat sports give inferior fighters a chance at a belt.

I'm sure some fighters at 205, 185 [Maybe a couple at 170lb] could cut it at HW but thats about it.

Without the sports entertainment aspect to combat sports [I.E the need to maximise revenue] 95% of the roster would have a day job.

according to TS they are running and cowards.
Weight cutting has always existed in fight sports its a part of the sports.

People cut weight in ama fights too in different fights sports are that about maximise revenue too?
Or is it to fight at a weight that gives you as much advantages as possible?

Funny thing is HW is one of the weakest divisions in mma.
The lower weights are more stacked and better competition.

MM I dont think he would be a HW if he stopped cutting more like a MW :icon_chee

Better competition doesn't mean better fighter. HW has the best fighters in the world. They beat 99% of the UFC roster.

Some LHW's, MW's and a handful of WW's could make the top 50 but thats it.

Competition is a collection of similar skilled athletes. Some pee wee football leagues have better 'competition' than the NFL. They're more 'stacked'. Doesn't make them better.

If combat sports didn't need the extra revenue from lighter weight divisions, these guys would have no career.

People like you calling everyone a coward on the internet are the real cowards. Slovenia ducks the USA in war.

I stand by what I said.

Slovenians are already in the USA. We are a part of the USA. We have communities there. I don't recall us having any American communities here. The USA is a country created by multitudes of nations. You are nothing without us.

Try and invade us. See how that will work out for you.

I'm talking about individuals here and you are such a coward that you had to hide behind your country's military force, because you have no real argument against CC's words.

I'm not surprised at all.

No wonder the world thinks that the USA are stupid, when stupid loudmouths like you are the ones who talk the loudest and act like they represent the entire country.

Grow up. Weight cutters avoid the HW division by dehydrating insane amounts of weight. FACT. Act like they do it to look really ripped at the weigh ins if that makes you sleep better at night.

People cut weight in ama fights too in different fights sports are that about maximise revenue too?

I have no problem with weight cutting. I do have a problem with people pointing out how 'weak' HW is.

It will always be the strongest division. The HW champ is better than everyone. Due to hierarchy Werdum is better than Bones, Weidman, Lawler, Dos Anjos etc. He murders 99% of the UFC roster and makes it look very very easy.

Funny thing is HW is one of the weakest divisions in mma.
The lower weights are more stacked and better competition.

MM I dont think he would be a HW if he stopped cutting more like a MW :icon_chee

Stacked with inferior fighters who cut weight to run from the best fighters on the planet. FACT.

be quiet you tubby bitch.

This is how I picture you and all others who support the disgusting thing that is weight cutting.

BBaBPKACYAAVoIM.jpg:large

In other words I don't want to do cardiovascular exercise. This is why HW divisions are dying off. It takes more effort to drag a 200lb + body up a hill than a 150lb body.

[YT]watch?v=NvjeCN9aSqI[/YT]

Yeah cardiovascular indeed.

Training cardio has nothing to do with weight cutting or dieting.

I have no problem with weight cutting. I do have a problem with people pointing out how 'weak' HW is.

It will always be the strongest division. The HW champ is better than everyone. Due to hierarchy Werdum is better than Bones, Weidman, Lawler, Dos Anjos etc. He murders 99% of the UFC roster and makes it look very very easy.

Well that is something we will never know.
Comier was undefeated at HW and then lost to Bones.
For ones.

You do realize that when people call HW weak its not like they are weak men but its a weak division when it comes to fighters. ONE win and you will be top 10.

Stacked with inferior fighters who cut weight to run from the best fighters on the planet. FACT.

Yes I am sure a lot of fighters are running from Roy Nelson, and the likes at HW.
The division where Brock became champ with 4 fights. You know Brock people claim suck at MMA.

[YT]watch?v=NvjeCN9aSqI[/YT]

Yeah cardiovascular indeed.

Training cardio has nothing to do with weight cutting or dieting.
Bullshit. I can tell you've never weight cut in your life.

Nah, kickboxers just suck at cutting weight. It's a whole skill set.

I have a feeling that you guys who support weight cutting are wrestlers who have this type of cheating in their program and are using insults to keep your mind from thinking about the fact that we who are against it are right.

Weight cutting is cheating. Just because the system is too archaic to stop it, doesn't make it OK.

100 % correct.

kikikhan never fails to deliver on stupidity:

95% of UFC roster are cowards cause they all cut weight

Good one

I have a feeling that you guys who support weight cutting are wrestlers who have this type of cheating in their program and are using insults to keep your mind from thinking about the fact that we who are against it are right.

Weight cutting is cheating. Just because the system is too archaic to stop it, doesn't make it OK.

That's like saying elbows are cheating, or guard passing is cheating. The sport has rules, and there are things you can do within those rules to make yourself a more dangerous fighter. Some are better at developing some those weapons than others.

Well put Mirko. 977]Here is a quote that sets this straight and it's the reflection of a true alpha fighter:

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division.

Weight cutters are runners. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for a Fedor mention that's how we know it's a truely stupid kikikhan thread.

They are compared to top HWs.

They are inferior and they know they are, that is why they cut weight, to try and bully smaller fighters. But now that almost everybody is doing it it's just a stupid and useless thing to do.

I don't care how long weight cutting exists. It is a disgrace. Desease is here since forever too and I would gladly get rid of it. Weight cutting is a desease in MMA.

Back